Forensic Audit in Maricopa County, AZ

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by AC, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

When I hear the tired parroting of the MSM narrative it automatically makes me suspicious of the guy.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

3. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

4. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

I read lots of articles on this. I don’t think we have close to a year. Indictments are needed far sooner. I think too much is at stake and Byrnovich knows that. Martha Turner Sen. from AZ is pushing hard for Indictments soon. Time will tell. I agree this process takes time and we have little left! This must all be complete by the mid terms so that means multiple indictments including HRC by 11/22.

5. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

You should ask Ron Johnson about it. There's a video somewhere.

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. humahuma

humahuma 1,000+ Posts

Fairfax county won’t meet self imposed deadline :rolleyes1:.​

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  7. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

Arizona Audit Hijacked! Military Investigation Confirmed!
    Basically, this 23 minute video says Karen Fann signed a back room deal to keep the splunk logs and routers from ever, ever being released. They will offer up some lower level people to get arrested, but nothing will get done in AZ! So, this guy, took his evidence to the military and they are doing the investigation now. So as I have suspected on other things. AZ may not get anywhere in the investigation without Military involvement!

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

What threshold was met for the military to investigate?

9. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

Nothing about that in the video, devolution is always the threshold for what’s going on present day. Devolution is in the deceleration of independence. If all aspects of obtaining justice are corrupted by a foreign influence, that’s devolution.

10. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

11. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

12. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

Ok, Trump won but the Republican state officials certified the vote For SloJo and he took the oath of office and has been impersonating a president for ten months

let’s throw a tantrum for a year and cling to Our Beloved Leader

13. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

I guess Maricopa County caught deleting election files was just no big deal. Unfortunately, we have a huge amount of people in this country who would rather stay stupid than informed.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

15. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

I'm sure these Biden people didn't do anything wrong. lol

• poop poop x 1
  16. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

17. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Rick Perry gave the game away.

18. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

It didn't take a genius to figure out that the dems were going to pull something with an unsecure election coming up, did it? Trump predicted it was going to happen. I thought it was going to happen. Doing something preemptively was a smart plan.

However, let's just ignore what these Pennsylvania election officials are saying on the video above or that AZ officials were caught deleting the election database. There's an actual investigation going on by the AG of Arizona in regards to election fraud. This is not a QAnon conspiracy like you think it is.

Let's stick with the same MSM narrative regardless of the evidence that's right before your eyes. lol. I love you, Bubba but you are so illogical.

19. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

This wouldn't happen in the real world but it's like if you announced to the world that you weren't going to have any security on an armored bank car while it was traveling you're not going to surprised if it's held up.

A little bit of a run on sentence but you get my drift.

20. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

MF, Trump has predicted every election since about 2015 was going to be stolen. He's constructed a world where the only elections that are valid are the ones that he wins. And you people bought into to it like it was a Trump steak.

PS: I mean "MF" as if we were sitting on a tailgate around a fire sharing a Coors Premium Banquet Beer, not like it was 10:55 AM on the 2nd Saturday of October and we happened to be seated 4 seats apart at the 50 yard line. :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  21. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Except Hillary really tried to steal the 2016 election with Russian collusion hoax and judges changed the voting rules in the middle of the 2020 election. Maybe stop the shît on your side first.

• Agree Agree x 3
  22. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

To be honest the way libs are 2016 probably had a fair share of fraud but Trump beat the spread. I can't prove it though. I believe 2020 for sure BECAUSE THE EVIDENCE IS IN RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES. Most of the data is gone off those machines that were supposed to be audited in AZ. We have election workers on several videos in PA talking about deleting election data to get the heat off of them. I have no idea how you keep denying reality.

The way you libs ignore evidence that refutes the narrative is mind blowing. I have discussions with libs that argue with me that Strzok wasn't planning a coup against Trump but his emails prove that he was.

• Winner Winner x 2
  23. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Point me better. I googled "Pennsylvania poll workers discussing deleting data". This was the closest I could find. Social media user who claimed he threw out Pennsylvania ballots wasn’t poll worker | AP News

Do I need to use encarta, bing, yahoo, or alta vista?

24. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

25. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Interesting. Let's see this play out.

• Like Like x 1
  26. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

Truth Social goes live 2/21/22. 9 states forensic audit results should start rolling out after that. I don’t know what will happen. I just know the evidence of fraud is being 100% ignored by all MSM! How can we have free and fair elections with a media like this? Has nothing to do with R or D!

• Like Like x 1
  27. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Wouldn't it be interesting if Switzer becomes an election truther?

• Funny Funny x 2
  28. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Those videos are pretty damning. There is a civil lawsuit involved in the case but with it being a liberal county and a liberal state AG there will never be anything resembling a criminal case come out of it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2021
  29. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

Therefore, fact is ignored, truth is called conspiracy. I’m not political. We’re not political. Facts and truth are being ignored. All we’re doing is pointing out these facts and truth. Why do you think truth and facts are being mis-characterized in public? On TV?

30. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

The challenge is that facts and supposed facts are muddled together. The early crowd of election truthers like wood, gulliani, etc. we’re not much more than a clown show. That doesn’t help. Most of their “facts” were easily disproven. They will be financially broken by the voting machine owners.