Forensic Audit in Maricopa County, AZ

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by AC, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Hideo Gump Jr.

Hideo Gump Jr. Summer Soldier and Sunshine Patriot

I fear financial ruin by voting machine owners as well.

• Like Like x 1
  2. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I see what you did there. Well done.

3. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  4. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

They're sitting at about 27,000 counterfeit ballots, up from 12,000 a few weeks ago.

5. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

We can hope knowing all the tricks the Dems got away with in 16 makes sure we stop as much as we can going forward
    Which is why it is still important to keep exposing the crap that went on.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

To be fair, I remember Democrats saying the 2000, 2004, and 2016 elections were stolen. I don't know about you, but I see a pattern here.

It's an insult to assume someone would drink that beer.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

8. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

The difference between the two is that we conservatives have actual evidence. Arizona is a freaking cesspool.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 2
    • Hot Hot x 1
  10. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

A. 2000 was a cluster that, if memory serves, Florida just ran out of time to properly count and the Court called it "good". Well after the dust settled it turns out that Gore got more votes in Florida. So, you should throw that out. I have no recollection of 2004. 2016 was not stolen but pushed away from HRC by forces outside of the country. Stone, Guficer 2.0, wikileaks, etc. But, not stolen.

B. I don't have an advanced beer palate. I'm an eastern Oklahoma quarter breed. :)

11. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

No, he didn't.

It was the Ohio stink.

Actually, the evidence is starting to suggest that many of the outside forces were pushing for Hillary.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

University programs determined it was between 50-170 votes.

so gucofer 2.0 and Wikileaks wanted HRC to win. That’s why they released the podesta emails 45 minutes after the tape was released of the self professed ***** grabbing. Don’t piss down my back and tell me it’s raining.

Yes. Piss. :) typing at a basketball game with no glasses so any errors are relate for that and not banquet beer.

13. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

A bunch of liberal academics say Gore won? Wow. What a shock. I've seen some of these. They're usually based on an analysis that looks at what the voter supposedly intended rather than what was actually on the ballot. Well, you can't run a democracy that way. If we're following that kind of method, Trump could easily argue that he won. Hell, Walter Mondale can argue that he won.

By the way, don't take this as an endorsement of Bush v. Gore. I disagree with their decision, but that has nothing to do with the alleged election outcome. Two things can be my right at the same time. The Supreme Court was wrong to interfere, and the Florida Supreme Court was wrong to try to force recounts until Gore won. What should have happened is that the Florida Legislature should have called ******** (and they would have been right) and cast the electoral votes.

The Russian collusion screwups that involved a British spy was driven by Hillary Clinton. That was taken seriously enough by the media and led to fraudulent intelligence court actions. Guccifer and WikiLeaks were spun to make Clinton and Podesta look like victims and to minimize any negative impact.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

You may be right about the first part. Academics are the only people with that kind of time.

The British spy was initially funded by a GOP candidate and the Dem's tookover. Spun? Next thing you're gonna tell me is that Podesta was organizing child traficcing in those pizza emails. I'm not saying anyone significant from the Trump campaign was doing much with Russia. I'm saying that they sat around a conference room and said "man, they don't want her to win that much and they're willing to do all this stuff for us? Cool. Let's stay out of their way."

32 minutes from the moment the ***** grabbing tape was released we had the emails from the Russian cut out at the direction of Roger Stone, who Trump pardoned. “Drop the Podesta Emails”: Senate Report Sure Seems Like Another Trump-Russia Smoking Gun

15. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Note the TDS folks can’t let go of their derangement, much like 20% of folks will never stop wearing masks. Sad. Meanwhile Biden is making a shitshow(tm) running the country.

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

17. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

To further add the guy who was a witness was actually one of the perpetrators. He ballot harvested 4500 ballots in the 2020 election and the senator runoffs. Made $10 a ballot for a cool $45,000.

19. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

Why does this matter? The establishment Republicans didn't want Trump to be the R candidate. When he got it many of them ran over to the D side. If not that they worked to sabotage his stated policies from within the party and administration. The dossier from the start was a bunch of BS. We now have unequivocal evidence of that. I don't mind blaming Rs and Ds for that. They both suck and have ruined our country.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Many of them like Ted Cruz, Marco, and Lady G? They may as well have lubed up and bent over even after Trump insulted them and their families?

21. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

22. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Laughable that barry takes an OPINION columnist as fact and then, in the same post, manages to twist a business ceasing operations as having been 'shut down' by some unnamed entity, inferring misconduct. And to think he wonders why people don't take his sniffles pronouncements seriously either...

• Agree Agree x 3
  23. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

24. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Btw, I thought Cyber Ninjas were grifters trying to make money. That's what all of the libs were saying. They actually lost money and are now broke.

• Agree Agree x 1
  25. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

They made their announcement of closing the company 2 days after losing their appeal in the FOIA request from the AZ Republic and the judges order yesterday that they are not being fined $50k/day.

Per this article: Hannah is the judge.

The 8 employees of CyberNinjas made their $$. We know the investigation spent >$6M thus some of that went to CyberNinjas. The 6 employees were paid, maybe not as much as they probably think they are owed but they took money that wouldn't have reached their pockets if not for the idiocy of Karen Fann.

Why did they make that announcement this week that they are closing up shop? It's the $50k/day fine that is now being imposed. If they judge has their way simply going out of business might not be enough. Additionally, CyberNinjas was hoping to get follow-on "audits" that never materialized. Now they are getting handled like the grifters they are.

For a firm that some have claimed their sole goal is a "transparent" election or election integrity...they are doing their hardest to avoid their own transparency. Just more evidence that this was a costly political maneuver. Whoever took that $6M is laughing all the way to the bank. Whomever donated money to that cause I'll simply leave them with this proverb.

[​IMG]

26. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Doug Logan says that he's been closing down for awhile now and that the media isn't being truthful. Well, the way the media it wouldn't surprise me. Doesn't change a thing to what they have found either.

Their transparency? They turned over most of the financial part but now the court wants their personal correspondence. They are a private company and not a government entity so if I was them I would take it to the AZ Supreme Court.

Keep follow the MSM narrative bud and see where it goes. Did you learn anything from the Rittenhouse trial?

Last edited: Jan 7, 2022
  27. Seattle Husker

Um...CyberNinjas was in talks to manage the audits in Texas <4 months ago. They clearly weren't shutting down then. It possible they are likely too toxic to get any work. The fact they found very little actionable evidence of "fraud" also is likely weighing on their potential to get more "fraud" business.

Yes, transparency. The signed a contract to be a subcontractor of a government entity. That carries vastly different rules than a private company who doesn't have business with the government. Those include being open to FOIA requests which CyberNinjas has lost in 2 separate courts.

Your obsession with MSM is beyond unhealthy. It's become a euphemism to be used whenever you have no facts to bolster his argument or the facts that are present, like the company publicly stating they are shutting their doors in response to a $50k/day fine are inconvenient.

28. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

They mentioned they were broke months ago. Let's see if they'll lose in a higher court. Being a subcontractor doesn't make you part of the government. I think bringing up the MSM is quite relevant here since this is where you're getting your info and what we've seen in the past that the story will more than likely change. . Go back and read your Rittenhouse comments and see how much you thought was true isn't. The same thing will more than likely happen here as well.

29. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Dominion is going to break Wood, Powell, et al. I guess it's hard for ninjas to make a living doing ninja things.

30. Seattle Husker

Subcontracting to a 3rd party doesn't usurp government transparency rules, which is what the courts have found so far. Keep in mind, the request is for communications in support of the audit...only the audit. Communications with Fann and within the team. They were fulfilling a government responsibility. It's unconscionable, yet not particularly surprising, that we all aren't aligned that this isn't a transparency that should be required. It is available for government employees via FOIA request. Bringing in a 3rd party to hide the communications is a form of corruption.

You're making the claim that my Rittenhouse comments weren't true. Care to provide the evidence or are we back to the age old strategy of claims without evidence the declare yourself the "winner" on accuracy?