Forensic Audit in Maricopa County, AZ

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by AC, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

The problem hasn't been misfires. As I've told you before the main problem is nothing is ever really investigated. We are not allowed to look at anything.

2. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

You know nothing about that scenario. You don't know what the stamp is or anything. It could be ballot testers for example. They run through ballots to make sure that the machine is reading them right. You need more than this video. And, the fact that it's being done in the light of day points to this being nothing.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

This election has been investigated more than any election in the history of Earth. Seriously. To say "nothing is ever really investigated" is simply code for we haven't found the smoking gun...yet.

4. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Most of these "investigations" involve the word of someone vs. an election official. The court or public opinion goes with whatever the election official says and that's that. I'm glad we don't handle criminal accusations like we handle election fraud investigations because no one ever would be caught. When the powers that be fight to keep the ballots and the machines from being looked at that's a clear warning sign.

5. Seattle Husker

The "powers that be" keep the machines from being looked at? By qualified auditors? There is a process for that. To my knowledge every time the machines have been looked at it hasn't been by an auditor but rather an conspiracy crackpot. Russell Ramsland had his shot in Antioch County in Michigan and his analysis, one he nor his wannabe hacker employee that later distanced himself from Ramsland, had a laughable report.

CyberNinjas got the actual machines and took a copy to their own private lab in Montana. They found some data was deleted. Of the data there they didn't claim anything was nefarious. All the hand counts across the country have proven pretty accurate. Ever notice that the smoking gun is always something you don't have and you've forgotten the claims that were made beforehand? Take AZ since $6M was spent on the investigation that apparently doesn't count as an investigation. Their findings were meager, mostly process questions. All the crap about permanent markers bleeding through, fake ballots ballots from China etc went nowhwere. But...it's always the next investigation. After that the smoking gun will be in the next investigation.

I've never felt you were QAnon but that is behavior endemic of QAnon supporters. Short memories of the earlier claims that were debunked and always another big reveal around the corner that some conspiracy is standing in the way.

Just remember, this was a Republican dominated County Supervisory board. A Republican Election Supervisor during the investigation. They were likely as distraught as most R's were that Biden won. Imagine their surprise when suddenly their own party, their own people painted them as corrupt and part of the deep state.

6. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

We've argued about Ramsland before and his main detractors have been a computer professional who never looked at the machines and an SOS who didn't know what she was talking about.

There WAS bleed through on the ballots. It's in their report. You believe these are process problems because of Maricopa's BS. Some of them are and some aren't. No Chinese ballots but there were fake ballots inserted into the election according to their upcoming kinematic report. All their findings backed up with the help of a ballot company and outside experts who came in to look at it as well.

The reason why the Maricopa Board has been demonized is because they've been caught in various chicanery. Many of them quite large in nature. I've shown these to you before.

1) They straight up have told us they don't use routers. We now know they do and on top of that they tried to keep from turning them over once we found out they did have them.

2) They "archived' data off a subpoenaed machine the day before they were to be turned over to the auditors. The auditors were left high and dry. The election database is gone.

I have more if you're interested in but I think you get my point.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2022
  7. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

8. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Dominion voting will own people in court via judgment. If they were hiding something they wouldn’t be litigating.

9. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Did you read it? They had several experts come to the same conclusion. Several machines even had a modem.

10. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  11. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

It's a QAnon conspiracy!

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Seattle Husker

It's a partisan claim no different than the Jan. 6th panel claiming they have evidence of a "Trump criminal conspiracy". Wake me up when indictments are filed. Until then it's merely political fodder in which one side is making a claim and the accused isn't able to respond.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Yet, you'll believe the word of an election official who's trying to save his job without question.

One of the Arizona subcontractors said they were told by the AG that indictments are coming. We'll see on that.

14. Seattle Husker

When evaluating a partisan source vs. someone just doing their job, you are correct. If the answer is plausible I will give the latter the benefit of the doubt. Guilty as charged.

15. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

When a former Wisconsin Supreme Court who is serving as a special council and has shown no signs of being a partisan hack is too partisan for you I don't know what to say.

Do you think you could get a democrat to run one of these investigations fairly? lol

16. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Election officials are the most unreliable because they are the ones trying to save their jobs.

17. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

So I read a lot of that. Here's some thoughts that I'm positive you will find humorous.

1. I stand by my Dominion stance. Powell, Rudy, et al. will die broke due to judgments that are on their way.
    2. The tenor of this report is not unpartisan. It reads like Duck Rogers wrote it. The explanation of the "clawback" is a great example. It's a part of the contract written to assure that an municipality doesn't re-program existing resources budgeted for elections to other purposes and just backfill that program with this money. In other words, not do anything extra with the grant. Very reasonable for grant's like this.
    3. When I hear the word "bribery" I need to see an individual personally benefitting from the "bribe".
    4. Getting the vote out in the most crowded areas during a pandemic seems like a reasonable endeavor. I can get on board with someone telling me that rural Wisconsin did not have this opportunity at the same level. I would also understand that rural Wisconsin didn't have the same challenges that a pandemic presents.

18. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

1) Because the media told you that and you want to believe it. The Dominion machines in Wisconsin were online and even had wireless modems connected to them. That's not opinion, that's fact. Btw, do you know about this? Feds oppose immediate release of voting machine report
    These machines are not safe.

2) Yeah, you're the expert on what's partisan. You've bought into every single partisan nonsense that was unfavorable to Trump.:p Sorry, I have to give you a mandatory hard time on that one, Okie.

3) The "bribe" here is something here beyond my knowledge of the law. He's a former Supreme Court judge so perhaps he knows what he's talking about. I don't know.

4) As long as you don't do anything illegal then it's fine.

19. Seattle Husker

This certainly isn't a sign of being a partisan hack, right? Announcing the "election was stolen" before starting the investigation. Are you serious?
    Gableman said election stolen before put in charge of Wisconsin review

That quote was taken from a speech he gave to a crowd in November 2020.

And you wonder why I can't take the accusations serious? You have partisan hacks feeding you info and don't even acknowledge they are partisan.

Imagine if Mueller started his investigation by saying Trump colluded with Russia and we need to bring him down. He'd never have done that and if he did then he wouldn't have been given the role he had.

I won't even address Gableman's team of merry conspiracy theorists but here is an article that lays out the details.

I did get a chuckle that Gableman told the Wisconsin Senate that they should "take a hard look" at decertification, something no lawyer has gone on record as legally possible. Even though Richard Vos has stated this is the "final" report, Wisconsin taxpayer $$ to support the investigation is exhausted, Gableman has stated he plans to continue his investigation.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2022
  20. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

There's also this in the same article:

"He responded: "I didn’t say it was a stolen election. I stand by every word you just (said). I cannot — and I defy you to — think of anything more unjust than a corrupt or unlawful election in a democracy. Whether that occurred here is very much a question to be examined.""

He denies saying it. Is he lying or was what he said misreported?

21. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

You keep bringing up "partisanship", Husker but you use MSM articles that openly do hit jobs on anything dealing with election fraud.

22. Seattle Husker

Well since he denied saying that we must believe him right? Bill Clinton didn't have sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky, Donald Trump didn't pay off Stormy Daniels and Richard Nixon wasn't aware of the Watergate break-in.

There is a linked Podcast in that interview. What do you want to bet he heavily infers the election is stolen in that podcast? If not, who is he advocating "holding accountable" or that the Wisconsin Legislature is fearful of the WI Election Commission? This is bias he showed before getting appointed to lead the investigation, something you apparently are claiming he didn't demonstrate any bias.

I'd love to give you a graceful way out to simply say "I was mistaken" but I don't suspect you'd take that offramp even if presented.

23. Seattle Husker

OK. You might as well simply say those facts don't support how I want the world to operate so I'll simply call them MSM. It's an overused ploy. Every fact you don't agree with is discounted because it blows up your narrative. The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel is now "MSM". Ahh....but Gateway Pundit is to be believed, right? Oh wait...you only care about their interviews. :lmao:

24. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Yeah, the MSM never takes any republican out of context. Never. If you have a recording please how me where he said that.

25. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

1. Maybe. The courts will decide.
    2. Seattle ripped through that like an Aaron Donald 3rd and 9.
    3. Agree.
    4. We seem to be good then, right?

26. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

The facts? The MSM doesn't deal with facts. Suckers like you keep buying into it. Show me where on tape where he said that the we'll know the truth.

Summer of Love, Rittenhouse, etc. over and over with you.

27. Seattle Husker

I'm certain you'd like to believe that but that logic could literally be applied to any person in any job ever. You're unreliable in your job, me in my job etc. Guilty until proven innocent, right? Well, that's what Gableman essentially said in November of 2021 to the County Election officials. He said it was their job to prove the election was fair, the assumption being they it's unfair until they prove it's fair. Yes, that dude was an elected State Supreme Court Justice for a term or 2.

28. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Did you miss the part where Gableman denied saying that?

29. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Show me where he said it on tape. You said there was a podcast.

30. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts