Forensic Audit in Maricopa County, AZ

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by AC, Apr 25, 2021.

1. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

"Our elected leaders — your elected leaders — have allowed unelected bureaucrats at the Wisconsin Elections Commission to steal our vote," former state Supreme Court Justice Michael Gableman told the crowd at Serb Hall in Milwaukee in November.

Shake the tail when you walk, man. You're better than that.

2. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

How do they say it in Texas..."Bless your heart"? Look at the logic of your claim. In that same article the journalist references Gableman's denial after reporting what he said in the speech. Why would they include that if they were making up the original quote? Let's assume some local reporter in Milwaukee is making up **** about Gableman. Who and why do you think he was railing on about the election on that right wing podcast called The Right Idea? This is such a minor nit that I mistakenly thought you'd admit you were wrong about Gableman's partisanship but I should know to never take ignorance for granted.

3. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Last edited: Mar 3, 2022
  4. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Show me the podcast. You can't, can you? You said there was one there. You know, I can't find this anywhere else besides from a Milwaukee newspaper. I know it was local but it still should have picked up some national attention.

Gableman is saying that he didn't say that or was possibly taken out of context. Prove him wrong.

Here's what I said "He denies saying it. Is he lying or was what he said misreported?" You could be correct, Show me. Even if you are correct it more than likely doesn't even change anything. The nursing home ballot scam and the dominion machines being on the net still happened.

Bless your heart.... you still haven't figured out that the truth on the 2020 election is coming out and you're going to be wrong again. :lmao: Summer of Love, Baby!

5. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

Lol, because you need a stack of fake ballots filled out all exactly the same way to test machines.

6. Seattle Husker

You inferred he wasn't biased. I provided an article that quoted him directly, something he later denied making. That same article linked to a podcast in which this was taken from:

Here is the podcast: The Right Idea Podcast - Episode 20 - Justice Michael Gableman - No Better Friend Corp.

I'm not going to listen the Podcast to demonstrate you are talking out of your ***. I know that I could produce direct quotes that infer exactly what the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel journalist quoted but it wouldn't matter. You made a claim of no bias, I demonstrated that wasn't true and your response was MSM blah blah blah. I've already taken an inordinate amount of time showing what you said wasn't true to which, like usual, only responded with:

1. He denied it so we must believe Gableman, which is a claim you clearly wouldn't afford the Republican led Maricopa Counter Board of Supervisors.
    2. Can't believe the MSM, which I'm certain a local rag like the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel would savor being called MSM.

It's not lost on me that neither your initial claim that he was unbiased nor the responses required any semblance of research, something that would require engaging your head. Instead, the responses came from the usual place, your backside.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2022
  7. Seattle Husker

I've done the research. Do a little of your own.

8. Seattle Husker

OUBubba's response is much more plausible than a volunteer election worker filling out fake ballots to stuff the ballot box in full view of a room of people including police/security and a Republican poll watcher videoing them. Wouldn't you agree?

9. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

In other words, you couldn't find anything. :lol:

Give it up, Husker. You got taken in again by fake news.

10. Seattle Husker

To recap:
    1. @Garmel makes a claim of no bias in Gableman.
    2. @Seattle Husker does a 30 second internet search and linked the quote that shows Gableman's bias, included in the article was his denial.
    3. @Garmel points out the denial and of course some rote BS about MSM.

Notice that in none of those steps did @Garmel do any research to support the initial claim. Denying a quote by a local journalist and calling them MSM as some sort of slam on their credibility is not a debate strategy, it's a prayer.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Vol Horn 4 Life

I have no idea what's really going on in that video and why. There is zero reason for any person to be randomly filling out ballot after ballot. After watching it a few times there is no reason to believe bubbas explanation is more plausible than any other idea or explanation.

12. Seattle Husker

My mistake, I thought you posted this because you were assuming something nefarious. If you are open to logical explanations than I applaud your openness.

13. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Sorry, buddy. it ain't there. Thanks for sending me on a wild goose chase.

14. Seattle Husker

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I leave for a few hours to go to a kid's basketball game and you turn into the pigeon trying to play chess - losing and shitting all over the board while you're doing it.

The JOURNALIST QUOTED the man. If it was an inaccurate quote then the SPECIAL COUNSEL would have surely done something more significant than deny it when asked about it. Otherwise, he said it.

16. Vol Horn 4 Life

No worries. I just posted it to have another video linked and visible. When I see videos I try not to listen to the audio and generally have the sound down. I only look at the actions being taken to get clues to what's really going on. Too many idiots out there being taken serious when they have no idea what they're talking about, BUT actions matter.

These days I feel like I'm being fed a narrative on pretty much everything that the internet wants me to see so I have to piece it together to make the best judgement call I can make from videos, articles, real life experience, etc. One piece of information will never define my viewpoint.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

You are such an Okie sometimes. Gableman said he didn't say what was supposedly quoted and until somebody shows me proof I will take his word for it. I'm willing to admit I could be wrong about it but show me something. What gets me is that you're the same person who fell for that out of context quote by Trump and you're telling me I'm wrong? The media pulls this **** all the time. Husker's link went to a nice Gableman interview but he never stated those words.

18. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Let's get this **** straight. We say he's biased. We provide a f'n quote. You say that the quote is fake becasue the liar that said the words disavows it. You pooo poo it completely and tell the OTHER SIDE to find the quote because its' all msm/fake/etc. And then you try to talk **** about me being a ******* Okie! Well, watch the link below and suck on it! Next time you put in the google work. You conservatives may still use Encarta, I don't know.

You've been hanging out with mona too much. You're disingenuous. If it doesn't link up with your preconceived notion it's "MSM" or "fake news". It works better in the original German - lugennpresse.

Milwaukeens Request a Fair Election

19. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  20. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

To me any piece of paper with his name on it is MUD from this point forward. MAGA gonna MAGA. Just spinning the rubes to get more money.

21. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

You fell for the same damn thing that I'm being cautious about. Are you the least bit self aware?

22. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Just another lib brainwashed by the MSM. Congrats!

• poop poop x 1
  23. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Cool, you found it. Did you also hear what he said because context matters? He also said this was the fairest election we had Wisconsin in years because of voter ID.

24. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I’ve never said a quote was luggenpresse. NEVER. But go on and **** on the chess board some more.

25. Seattle Husker

Well done @OUBubba . This is your offramp, @Garmel.

26. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

He said X. When confronted he denied saying X. He lied. You trusted the liar. Bubba found the video of him saying X. You are somehow still trying to claim legitimacy on this. You should sit this out. You’re gonna be sharing Q drops next.

27. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

You keep trying, bud. Someone here might actually take you seriously someday.

• poop poop x 1
  28. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

He says right there afterward this was the fairest election we've had in years. Doesn't sound like a guy who believes the 2020 election was stolen.

29. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

If that’s how you’re gonna roll. I’m done.

30. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Good. Like you told me you can suck it.