Forensic Audit in Maricopa County, AZ

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by AC, Apr 25, 2021.

1. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Paging @LonghornCatholic. Or, Pet Shop Boys, not sure.

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

So you can tell someone to f**k off and die and you're good? You call someone dumb, you're gone? Am I getting this right?

3. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

One is a direct personal attack while the other is direction. Sad that schools don't teach those distinctions anymore.

4. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Well, you're sure smart. But you can sure go f**k off and die.

Is that how it works? I'm good, right?

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  5. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

No, that’s not cool. I haven’t seen that. I usually don’t see any of these sweet nothings you guys lovingly whisper to each other on WM until someone reports it, so please let me know and then I can address it.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Dion
    WISE policy.
    I really thought we would stay civil for more than 2 minutes

7. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

It was just friendly instructions, you know, between friends...

8. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

What have I stumbled upon!? This is no way behave, especially during the season of Lent. And what’s all this talk about Chaz Bono?

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

It's OK. I gave up marital relations during lent (don't tell the boss that the wife had a hysterectomy recently). :)

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

:thumbup:
    OU Bubba
    This emoji is you on a double date.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  11. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

I actually laughed out, for real.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

A tech looked at the Dominion machines and his report has been sealed by the court. Dominion machines are vulnerable, folks and the government is trying to hide it.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2022
  13. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Just a reminder to what I said about the Dominion machines nearly a year ago.

14. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

Trump won. I know it’s true because he said so. No way Biden could have won——-we couldn’t have been that stupid 8 times in a row

15. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I would never want to see it happen, because I'm very much of a free speech, thought, and inquiry guy. However, if Dion told me he was going to ****-can a thread from West Mall and demanded that I make the call, this is the one I'd pick.

It's an endless parade of conjecture, rumor, and supposed evidence that nobody seems willing to test in court (at least not yet). And then when impasses inevitably are reached, a bunch of dudes in their 40s and 50s urinate on each other, and sometimes a lesbian and a Sooner come in and egg them on. Lol.

I'm not claiming any kind of superiority here. Some of that urine is mine but just being honest here - this thread is not going to make it in the "Best of West Mall" catalogue anytime soon.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

It really is illustrative of where we are in our general political discourse in this day and age.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

We have 3 investigations going in 3 different states. Yes, they will be going to court. You know these things can take months and even years to happen. Look at Durham's investigation. I'm really getting tired of every time I post something on here I have to hear **** form the crowd who thinks what we saw on election day was real.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

I put up with this **** from the Trump Russian investigation. How many years did it take for me to be proven right on that case? It might take the same here. Then when I was proven right I was told that I got lucky. What the f**k ever.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Until it's adjudicated in court where it can be scrutinized and cross-examined, it's not going to be taken seriously by anyone who didn't believe it from the start. And yes, the same media that doesn't take this seriously have taken seriously other things that were less supported. They have a blatant double standard. However, that double standard is a reason to take unsupported claims of the media less seriously, not a reason to take unsupported claims from Mike Lindell, Trump, and others more seriously.

20. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Have the military tribunals started yet?

21. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

I don't take Lindell or Trump's claims serious. Most of my claims come from the auditors themselves and an ex Wisconsin Supreme Court judge who examined Wisconsin's election and said their election was a fraud. We caught ballot harvesters on tape in the battleground states stuffing the boxes. Sorry, there's too much fire here, bud. Plus, there's stuff I can't discuss on here because I was asked not to. Making friends in high places have their benefits. Watch what happens in Arizona coming soon.

22. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

If that's the case, then bring this evidence in court and let the process play out. It can be done, but if it's so solid it's surprising that no one has done so yet.

23. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

How many times have we gotten to actually examine(not talking about counting) the physical ballots or machines? That's the answer to your question. Here's how it usually goes in court. 1) Someone makes a claim 2) An election official says that didn't happen. 3) Judge agrees with the official because the plaintiff doesn't have any evidence because we aren't allowed to look at anything. This is not the case in AZ.

24. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

So what's the status in the Arizona litigation?

25. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

The AG is still doing his investigation. He will releasing a report when done.

26. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

But a "report" isn't a judgment especially when it's issued by a partisan figure. That's why actual litigation matters. The January 6 Committee will release a report that basically says that Trump and everybody who ever wore a MAGA hat is a latter-day Jeff Davis. Will you put much credence in it? I won't.

27. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Let me say the courts will get involved after the report. The physical evidence is there and can be easily proven.

28. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

But don't you see why this doesn't inspire a lot of confidence? We're more than 15 months after the election that was supposedly stolen. We hear that there's very compelling physical evidence to prove our case, but we're not filing suit now (meaning we're not even beginning the process of adjudicating the issue) because we're waiting on some state AG to write a report? If I had lost an election under these circumstances and had compelling evidence to prove that I actually won, I would immediately publicize it and immediately sue to vindicate myself and everybody who supported my claims.

Obviously, I could be wrong, but here's what it looks like. It looks like somebody isn't so much concerned with being vindicated but wants to preserve the issue for the 2024 election. Don't establish anything conclusively through a real trier-of-fact but have headlines and news coming out of the case while the election is pending.

29. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

So go to court with an unfished product? Investigations take time. The AG has it under investigation and the kinematic report from the auditors is not quite finished. Do you think you can forensic audit 2.1 million ballots quickly? There's a lot of bad **** here but this isn't finished quite yet.

30. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

Just let this all play out. In the end the truth comes out

I remember Watergate was shat all over for well over a year.. , everyone thought it was nothing more than a left wing conspiracy to take down a presidency.

• Agree Agree x 1