Forensic Audit in Maricopa County, AZ

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by AC, Apr 25, 2021.

1. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Lol. Like comparing a ham and cheese omelette to Duck Pâté en Croûte.

2. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Can I call you deputy dog now?

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. utahorn

utahorn 500+ Posts

The Pate looks intriguing and a bit like Beef Wellington. Might have to try it this fall. DO NOT disparage ham and cheese omelets, Sooner! (Staying with the general theme here - You are a bullied sponsor and I didn't want to miss out) Wait, what was being discussed?

• Like Like x 1
  4. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

5. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Did you notice how they don't take 2-3 weeks to finish counting the remaining 1% that's left like it does here?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

It probably would have had Le Pen been leading after the first 99% of votes were counted.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

8. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Yeah, it's amazing how that tends to happen in close elections in America. ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  10. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

The vids of "mules " stuffing ballot boxes should concern intelligent Dems.
    There is NO election law in any state that allows that.

11. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

12. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

They sought evidence that backs up the group's complaint last November alleging that as many as 242 people illegally gathered third-party ballots during the battleground state's November 2020 election and subsequent U.S. Senate races.

Ballot harvesting, the act of gathering other voter's ballots, is expressly prohibited in Georgia and many other key election states. On Monday, a new complaint was filed in Green Bay, Wisc., alleging such harvesting occurred in that state's primary election earlier this month

• poop poop x 1
  13. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Ballot boxes should not be allowed since there is no effectuve oversight.

Yes people can turn in ballots for someone else but if you read the election laws in most states those ballots must be turned into a person in county election office
    Not put into a ballot box.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

19/50 do NOT allow for drop boxes. So, that means that 31/50 actually ALLOW for drop boxes. 62% > 38%. So, statistically speaking, most states allow for drop boxes to be utilized. Ballot Return Options | U.S. Vote Foundation

15. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Bubba
    Do you understand the issue is Ballots people are turning in for other people must be turned in IN PERSON to a live PERSON.
    Not dropped into a ballot box
    Did you watch any of the vids in this threat showing people stuffing dozens of ballots into ballot boxes?

16. Homebrewer

Homebrewer 25+ Posts

Not to pick nits, but it's completely legal, even after Georgia revised its voting laws, to drop off ballots for other people (family members, disabled voters). See:
    The Georgia Voter Guide

I've watched the videos in this thread, and I don't see any activity that wouldn't be legal under current Georgia law.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2022
  17. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

That does nor sink in with some.

18. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Did you fail to receive your education of the word “most”?

19. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

home
    Since you mentioned Georgia interesting that their laws now have the drop boxes located inside gov't buildings. Available only during certain hours stopping when the polls close for the day and shut down when early voting ends.
    No longer can one person stuff ballots into boxes in the middle of the night.

20. Homebrewer

Homebrewer 25+ Posts

My point is that Georgia law allowed individuals to deliver multiple ballots to dropboxes in the November 2020 General election and in the January 2021 Special Election. None of the videos in this thread show anything approaching proof of "mules" delivering thousands (or even dozens) of "harvested" ballots. As I've noted above, I have an exceedingly small immediate family, and I could legally deliver at least a dozen ballots to a dropbox under previous Georgia law.
    Under revised Georgia law I'd have to walk into a building to do so, but could still legally deliver ballots for others and deliver them to a dropbox.

21. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

home maybe You wouldn't abuse ballot boxes but True the Vote using geospatial and telemtric data have vids of people stuffing ballot boxes.
    In Ga for instance they have vids of one man using 27 drop boxes in 6 different counties.
    Another person made 53 trips to 20 ballot boxes. Vids show these stuffers made more than 5000 trips across the state to different boxes across Georgia, most happening between midnight and 5 am.

This vids are from the gov't placec cameras at the drop boxes.
    No matter who the votes were for surely you know this is abuse.
    Can you think of any reason one man would got to 27 different boxes in 6 different counties in the middle of the night?

• Like Like x 1
  22. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

They supposedly used cell phone data to track these mules to multiple locations. There was video set up to watch the drop boxes.

23. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Mules? If I picked up my extended family's absentee ballots I would make multiple stops.

• Funny Funny x 1
  24. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

27 different drop boxes in 6 different counties in the middle of the night?
    Dude you are trying too hard to ignore facts

Does okie have drop boxes?

25. Homebrewer

Homebrewer 25+ Posts

True the Vote claims to have a lot more than they actually possess. They have anonymized cell phone location information that can report an anonymous cell phone's location with an accuracy of 30 - 300 feet. What they can legitimately claim is that a cell phone came within 30 - 300 feet of a given spot. Now, let's think of how delivery and rideshare drivers operate and where the dropboxes were located...

It's barely even curious, much less suspicious, that a few cell phones would come that close to a dropbox. I come that close to my neighborhood liquor store at least a dozen times a day. Then I drive past a daycare center and an elementary school. Wow, what must True the Vote think I'm doing.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2022
  26. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

No drop boxes. Do you have a link to these 27 drop boxes in different counties in the middle of the night?

27. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

They have video as well that backs up their claims.

28. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Common sense is dead in this country.

29. Homebrewer

Homebrewer 25+ Posts

Oh my Lord, it's even more laughable.

30. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Home
    But True the Vote Does have the same people at multiple locations on gov't Vid.
    And on Geo tracking
    Geospatial technology tracks cellphones to precise locations and has been used to capture terrorists, but mostly the trillions of data points are gathered by marketers who sell the information to anyone willing to pay for it, usually companies targeting consumers with ads or coupons based on the locations they frequent, according to The New York Times Privacy Project. The Times tracked visitors to the Playboy Mansion and the estates of celebrities such as Johnny Depp, Tiger Woods and Arnold Schwarzenegger just to prove how simple it was to do so, and published its findings in 2019.
    The NYTimes used it 3 years ago pretty precisely. Think it has gotten less precise in3 years?