Forensic Audit in Maricopa County, AZ

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by AC, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Yep. They didn't have any issues tracking J6 rioters, did they?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Homebrewer

Homebrewer 25+ Posts

Here's what True the Vote has in GA: Between October 1, 2020, and January 5, 2021 (a 97-day period), a total of 279 anonymous cell phones came within 100 feet of a dropbox on multiple occasions. I'm absolutely gobsmacked that it's ONLY 279.

3. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

home?
    What is your source for that info?
    The NYTIMES in 2019 sure got closer than 100 ft.
    and
    Then explain why there are gov't vids of the same people at multiple drop boxes including one who went to 6 different counties?

Since we don't know for whom the ballots were cast wouldn't you want to make sure an election is absolutely fair?

4. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

We have family friend who took his family to the DC protest. After Trump’s speech, he went back to the rental van to get a phone charger because his phone died. The fbi interviewed him because it looked like that he switched off his phone to go into incognito mode. What he actually did was walk back to his family who had already gone to the capital and back (after seeing the ruckus). They then left DC.

• Hot Hot x 1
  5. NJlonghorn

NJlonghorn 2,500+ Posts

To be fair, they have more than that. The GBI letter states that True the Vote's data identified "279 cellphones which had made multiple trips to within 100 feet of a voter drop box." It goes on to state that "other spreadsheets and documents provided tie these cell phones through geolocation to various organizations.” No detail is given on what "various organizations" means, but at a minimum I would imagine this would include Democratic Party HQs and Democratic candidate HQs.

So if someone works (paid or volunteer) in a Democratic candidate's headquarters and visits a library that has a dropbox more than once during the 3-month window, that's a hit. The same would be true of anyone who works next door to a Democratic candidate's HQ, or regularly drives by it. And the same is true in reverse -- if you work in or near a library that has a drop box, and then visit a candidates's HQ (or next door to it, or drive by it) more than once, that's a hit too.

In sum, all we can say for certain is that True the Vote has narrowed the field of potential ballot harvesters from 4 million (Georgia's population) to 297. How many of those 297 are actually ballot harvesters? Who knows.

True the Vote also claims to also have video surveillance tying some of those 297 repeat visitors to ballot drop-offs. Unless and until that video surfaces, this is a big nothing. And if it does surface, that will be a reason to investigate further, but will not prove anything in and of itself.

6. Homebrewer

Homebrewer 25+ Posts

NJ, You're absolutely correct! I missed the bit in the GBI letter about "other spreadsheets and documents provided tie these cell phones through geolocation to various organizations.” This explains why there are _only_ 279 cell phones. 279 cell phones got within 100 feet of the nefarious "various organizations" AND also came within 100 feet of a dropbox over a 97-day period. You are also correct that minus much more, this is a big nothing.

I come within 100 feet of a neighborhood liquor store several times a day. I also pass a daycare center and a private K12 school. What conclusions could True the Vote jump to with that bit of data?

7. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Cliff Claven or his co-worker Newman would pop hot on this list.

• Like Like x 1
  8. humahuma

humahuma 1,000+ Posts

That you are a drunken perv.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

You're obviously an alcoholic and a wannabe child molester or groomer.
    Do you have any plans to become a kindergarten teacher? If so, may I recommend you not send your resumé into Florida.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

And these last 3-4 posts are why I keep coming back to you miserable fools. Fun stuff! :hookem:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Homebrewer

Homebrewer 25+ Posts

and why I occasionally chime in. ;=)

12. NJlonghorn

NJlonghorn 2,500+ Posts

I wasn't following this thread in early April, so I'm not sure whether there was discussion about the Arizona AG's interim report showing 9 (I think) prosecutions for voter fraud, each involving a single improper vote. Suffice it to say that I was not surprised that (a) some instances of fraud have been found and (b) the numbers are vanishingly small. There were undoubtedly more than 9 improper votes, but I still have seen nothing indicating that it was widespread.

A question that I've remained curious about is whether the fraud skews towards one party or the other. Until the article linked above, I hadn't seen anything talking about any of the accused fraudsters' political leanings. It seems that at least one of the 9 cases involves a Stop the Steal Republican. Woman avoids jail for voting dead mom's ballot in Arizona - ABC News (go.com)

• Like Like x 1
  13. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I think individual voter fraud is bipartisan. For every scheme on one side you can find a similar scheme on the other. It's a human thing. As I joke in sports, "if you're not cheating, you're not trying".

It is uniquely ironic that a stop the steal die hard was caught.

I told the story a few dozen pages back about a woman in our county who voted in person and absentee to vote against gaming. The DA showed up at her house the next day and told her that she'd committed a felony and if she did it again he would charge her.

14. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

15. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Want answers on 2020 election fraud?

Saw documentary movie: 2000 Mules last eve.

Google has deleted the link but do a broad browser search to find what source may be showing it TONIGHT. It may be gone on Wed.

Suspect it will show up again here and there on cable / Internet.

Probably $20 for the view but very worth it.

I cannot be held responsible for your high blood pressure after viewing this film....

• Agree Agree x 2
    Last edited: May 3, 2022
  16. WorsterMan

My sons both wanted to fly with me to DC but we had work conflicts getting days off right after Christmas. So we missed the Feb. 6 2020 FBI dragnet. You know the chasing down of crazed and radical right wing people like us that only wanted to peacefully protest and exercise free speech.

Last edited: May 3, 2022
  17. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  18. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• poop poop x 1
  19. humahuma

humahuma 1,000+ Posts

I am watching 2000 mules today, one individual visited over 5 organizations and 20 drop boxes overnight. Video footage of people taking pictures of drop boxes, why would you take a pic of a drop box? Maybe to show proof that you visited drop box.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Receipts to submit for payment.

• Agree Agree x 4
  21. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

i guess it is taking longer to get Dem talking points.
    I would have thought we would have heard from the excusers by now

22. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Still not evidence of fraud.

• Funny Funny x 1
  23. WorsterMan

I suspect you have not seen the film 2000 Mules ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  24. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

That is a generic response used over and over by him.

• Agree Agree x 1
  25. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Remember, this is the same person who has bought into every bit of anti-republican propaganda over the last few years with zero evidence most of the time.

• Winner Winner x 1
  26. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

If the media doesn't cover it it must be a Q Anon conspiracy!

Last edited: May 8, 2022
  27. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Arizonas is explained clearly by tribal voting. It’s amazing that the guy who posed with a picture with Navaho code talkers under a portrait of Andrew Jackson and who mocked a rival by calling her the name of a native who’s husband was murdered, her child stolen, kidnapped, and raped didn’t get Indian votes. Hmmm.

28. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

29. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

• Hot Hot x 1
    Last edited: May 12, 2022
  30. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts