Forensic Audit in Maricopa County, AZ

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by AC, Apr 25, 2021.

1. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

That's not wrong. Maybe I should clarify. If someone like Ron Johnson who says to someone in public “I think it’s probably true that Biden got maybe 7 million more popular votes. That’s the electoral reality. So to just say for sure that this was a stolen election, I don’t agree with that.” Then, in an official capacity try to present alternate electors to the Senator. That's traitorous.

If an individual believes the gobblydygook that Rudy and his minions put out there at Four Seasons Landscaping that Bill Barr referred to as ********, then maybe we need to have an IQ test to hold office. At least those fools are acting in good faith even if it is stupidity.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

All you need to know that the 2020 election was unfair via ballot harvesting:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Yep. The panic that also happens when someone wants to do an actual audit of an election tells you exactly what you need to know. It's not difficult to figure out something's amiss.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I think all states that still allow drop off ballot boxes have moved them to election offices and curtailed the hours they can be used Plus working cameras are required.
    Not that there was anything hinky going on with drop off ballots in 2020.:rolleyes1:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Doesn't matter where one stands on this issue...this one was too good to pass up.
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Lost, Not Stolen
    Who wrote this pray tell?

Cucks and hacks, I'm sure...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

I do give libs credit though on one thing. They've convinced even members of my team that election corruption is a conspiracy theory even though it's been happening even before the Tammany Hall days.

When election officials use the courts to keep you from looking deeper that tells you all you need to know.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

What is sad about that report is that graduates of what used to be esteemed law schools overlook that almost every one of the cases was NOT dismissed on merit but rather on issues of standing. They then put out nonsense that allowed the left to point and continue ignoring that reality...they clearly sucked in bubba.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
  9. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

clearly

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

How many even got to look under the hood of the election? Besides Gableman in Wisconsin and the audit group in AZ I can tell you it's been zip.

11. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

12. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

True, but standing issues can be cured in subsequent litigation. Nobody seems to be doing that.

13. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Another ******** line that they state is that the sharpies bleeding through wasn't true. It was true. The auditors pointed it out in their report. This is what proved the fake ballots in Arizona. The official Vote-secure ballots that AZ uses won't bleed through but the fake, thin, cheap foreign ballots and the photocopied ballots did. I KNOW BECAUSE I'VE SEEN THEM.

I am so ******* tired of the constant disinformation.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2022
  14. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Nicely done mc
    Such a typical lib non response when they know they don't have one.
    We see it here all the time
    That or deflection
    Lool!Look!! A squirrel .

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I have conceded that this stuff happens on a local level. Typically, it is with local elections to get some yayhoo a job. It is bipartisan in nature.

From your link: The records show that fewer than a dozen ballots could be linked to Fuentes

• Like Like x 1
  17. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Tip of the iceberg. Takes only one Fuentes in each precinct to tip the election in AZ, WI, and GA. Fuentes happened to be caught. If folks looked hard enough, you will find them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Agree but they’re bipartisan in nature and relatively small in size and focus on local issues. I might bet $50 that there was a local election thing motivating Fuentes. This one was 12 votes.

19. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

"While fewer than twelve ballots are directly linked to Fuentes, many contend the scheme goes much farther, as it was caught on video — outside the culture center no less:

“Attorney general’s office investigator William Kluth wrote in one report that there was some evidence suggesting Fuentes actively canvassed San Luis neighborhoods and collected ballots, in some cases paying for them.”[/QUOTE]

20. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

People also seem to forget that True the Vote has a whistleblower that admits to have ballot harvested 4500 ballots in the 2020 election and senate runoffs. He says there were a lot of harvesters out there. No amount of BS from the media or saying that geolocation isn't accurate (We use it to catch criminals and to find our lost phones) doesn't change a damn thing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  21. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Remember how many times I've talked about this? We finally have the name of the person who deleted the election database in Maricopa.

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  22. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

So these are the files Maricopa County officials said were deleted even though it is required to keep then for 22 months? Then MC officials said they'd been archived?
    Now vids show this Brian Ramirez ALONE in the server room on multiple occasions even tho Brian was not authorized to be in that room.AND that server room was supposed to have 2 authorized people never one alone.
    Brian used other people's cards to get in. There is also footage of the Assistant Director of Elections letting Brian into the server room.

Anyone who wants fair elections should hope these people are prosecuted.

• Like Like x 2
  23. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

They sure didn't want the auditors to see that election database.

• Like Like x 1
  24. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

They almost succeeded.
    The many ways votes were frauded in so many states is staggering.

• Agree Agree x 3
  25. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

26. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

My interpretation of that letter is that the "dead" voters touted by cyber ninjas were a number of people who were, in fact, not dead and the allegations were not supported by data. Correct?

Additionally, all jurisdictions have dead registrants. When people cross the rainbow bridge there's no automatic device that notifies their local voting precinct. So they're there until their registration is automatically unregistered by rule.

Editor's note: I would like to point out that I utilized they're/their/there in 3 out of 4 words in one sentence.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2022
  27. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Dead voters are not the major problem in AZ.

• Agree Agree x 1
  28. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

29. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

30. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

We replaced, as a result of an election that may have been dishonest, one complete POS with another complete POS.

You guys can hash this out for as long as you like but I feel comfortable with my habit of not voting for either POS in the presidential races

Now let me tell you a race I am interested in: the one in 2024 where Rafael Cruz has to run for re election in Texas. He almost lost to that POS Beto in 2018 and if the Democrats put up somebody who is decent, well...............Oh, never mind.