Forensic Audit in Maricopa County, AZ

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by AC, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Have they called it racist yet?

2. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Good news in AZ
    “A federal judge Friday refused to bar a group from monitoring outdoor ballot boxes in Arizona’s largest county where watchers have shown up armed and in ballistic vests, saying to do so could violate the monitors’ constitutional rights,” the Associated Press reported.

3. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

4. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

5. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

How can you enforce that decision to stop mule watching. They should ignore. And maybe harass that judge at his house.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Mona
    Lol great idea
    The only pics I have seen of box watching in Ax showed the watchers far away from any ballot box.
    I think the Karen who complained lied. The Judge ruled on one person's complaint?

7. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  8. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Right mc
    No fraud because even Rinos tell us judges ruled there was no fraud

9. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Personally, I don't say there was no fraud. I say that if there was, take the matter to court and don't ask me to presume it.

10. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Remember one illegal vote per precinct is 10000 votes.

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  11. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Mr D
    At least you acknowledge there could have been voter fraud.
    The frustration comes with examples like clear video evidence of USPS workers making numerous trips to drop boxes and putting numerous envelopes into the boxes (Penn)
    Or the State Farm center in Atlanta shutting down at night(with Trump leading) citing a pipe leak. The pipe leak had been discovered at 6am and was determined to not be a problem. State Farm arena video shows vote counting resuming in middle of night with no watchers there. Those are just 2 exs.
    AFAIK no judge/court ever heard any cases of fraud. All the refusals to hear any case were of no standing etc.
    I expect Demx to do similar tricks again
    Why not? They worked

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I acknowledge that it's possible, because it's damn near impossible to prove a negative. The push to get everyone say there wasn't any fraud was dumb. It's like an atheist who insists that there is no god. I don't care how non-religious someone is, it's impossible to honestly say it for sure.

There were definitely things that looked suspicious on the surface. However, do keep in mind that standing problems can usually be cured. There was no meaningful attempt to do that.

13. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Remember where the problems mainly occured, blue areas of swing states.
    It worked, why would they want to change anything?

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  15. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Srsly Politco had to be rolling on the floor laughing after they posted that.

16. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Unfucking real. No wonder the dems cheat to the max:

• WTF? WTF? x 2
  17. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  18. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Maricopa County... again. It could be innocent but with these turkeys you never know.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
  19. CTex

CTex 100+ Posts

Just drop your vote in the dropbox and we assure you it will be counted later. It and the boxes full of pre filled ballots hidden under the tables. What a load of crap…

20. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Just like the Maricopa Board told us that only Roland Vote Secure paper was used for their ballots in the 2020 election. Then a paper analysis done shows that 10% of the ballots weren't on Vote Secure. Many were just photocopies.

It's on and on with these guys.

I'll try to be open-minded about this but they make it hard.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  21. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

Social media outlets are deleting these videos as fast as they get posted. What a ******* joke. Its not a coincidence these things are going down everywhere. Our election system is a joke and a fraud. Hell Brandon was already claiming it could be days before all votes are counted.....********.

• Agree Agree x 1
  22. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Like I said before that when you're not allowed to look into anything you can be assured corruption is occurring.

That's not just voting either.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2022
  23. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Funny how dems are going to prove the Jan 6 protesters (not rioters) had a point:

24. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

TDS leads you to supporting really dumb things. In this case, it’s our inefficient and open to corruption election system. How dumb can dems be?

25. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

26. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

• Hot Hot x 1
  27. LonghornCatholic

• Like Like x 1
  28. LonghornCatholic

Yeah but it ain't midnight yet.

• Agree Agree x 2