Forensic Audit in Maricopa County, AZ

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by AC, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Hollandtx

Hollandtx 250+ Posts

I truly don't understand how a country like America can't seem to pull it together and have clear, concise, voting rules that are the same across all the states.

Maricopa, y'all had one job. Make sure the ballet machines work. Do they not have trial runs,over and over to ensure that this type of fiasco will never happen? It's simply unacceptable to me. No matter who you vote for, something as simple as the machines being broken should be a non-issue.

I also read that in Pennsylvania people who mailed in ballots with incorrect data, such as date, no signature, etc, are being called and told to go to their voting precinct or the main voting site so they may re-do their ballot or fill the prior ballet in correctly. They are hand pulling ballets that have been filled out incorrectly.
    End of voting is 8 p.m. The said they are in "uncharted territory" if a voter comes in after 8 pm to re-fill the ballot.
    The Dems have filed a lawsuit to allow this to happen.

These are just 2 examples of absolute incompetency in something so important.

We should be better than this.

This is what causes people to doubt the outcomes of elections, and, in the examples I mentioned, I do see many ways that votes could be manipulated by either side.
    We have laws that are simple and straightforward for paying taxes, crimes, driver's licenses and many more.
    Voting laws and rules in no way should be the cluster that they are.
    It's time to tighten up the laws and have a standard.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

Time to come to the realization we live in a corrupt country, yet free. Paradox.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

If your country is corrupt your freedoms are being taken away.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Liz Harris, who did the Maricopa canvass, found a shitload of that. Up to 50 people to one house or people at addresses that didn't even exist.

6. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  7. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

8. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

WHY is this happening in mostly swing states?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Why is it happening - period. Disgusting.

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. LonghornCatholic

Or manipulated.

11. LonghornCatholic

12. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

More monkey business in Arizona.
    I wouldn’t trust the election officials.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  14. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Well Biden warned us subtlety that this would happen.

15. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

Still more monkey business in Arizona. The number of uncounted ballots somehow went up by around 15,000. I’m sure the officials will have a “perfectly rational explanation.” This after the ink ran out……. WTF. Something really stinks out there…

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

They won't be able to stop Lake and Hamadeh from being elected no matter what. They might be able to monkey around enough to stop Finchem and Masters from winning. We'll see.

I remember in Georgia in 2020 where they said there were 20,000 votes left to count with even Raffensperger saying the results of the election probably won't change. Ended up with over 100,000 with a Trump loss.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2022
  17. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

But don't worry, folks all our elections are fair and square. That's why it takes days/weeks after the election to count to ensure the integrity of our elections. :rolleyes1:

You're a conspiracy theorist to think that but yet they will go to court to fight you from taking a closer look at the elections.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

There is something obviously fishy about AZ and PA. They aren't hiding it in PA. Fetterman sued to count mail-in ballots that don't have dates or dates after the deadline.

19. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

HOW THE F IS THISPOSSIBLE?????
    11/11 2022
    Maricopa County dropped another ballot dump last night favoring the Democrats.

Bill Gates ( A gop Board of Supervisor Not that Bill) said in a press conference last night, “we have about 400 to 410,000 more to be counted. I told this group that we anticipated 90 to 99% of the ballots to be counted by Friday. That’s tomorrow, but I’m here to tell you that the goalposts have changed.” He also said they are expecting to count through the weekend."
    BREAKING: Maricopa County Gives Another Ballot Drop Favoring Democrats - Remaining "Late Early" Ballot Total Increased From '~275k' to 292k?

Last edited: Nov 11, 2022
  20. LonghornCatholic

Who is surprised at this point?

21. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Disgusted, but not surprised.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  22. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

It sure looks like 2020 all over again. If there were competence and transparency on display I wouldn't have the doubts I'm having. They really are making it difficult to trust their process

23. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Oh well. Republicans won't do anything about it. Too busy wanting Democrats to like them.

It's time for the Republican Party to go the way of the Whig Party.

24. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

WaPo: Complaning about Maricopa voting delays is Disinformation.
    "If you dare to criticize the apparent incompetence of the pathetically delayed ballot counting, you could be guilty of "disinformation" according to a Washington Post editorial published on Wednesday, "Here’s the sad truth about election-related disinformation."

The scant number of irregularities the midterms did produce have already spawned conspiracy theories, and with the votes still being counted in close races across the country, experts in disinformation are on alert. Researchers say the false narratives that have gained the most traction involve Arizona. When tabulators in Maricopa County struggled to read ballots on which the ink was printed too lightly, conservative influencers portrayed the glitch — and the solutions that rectified it — as attempts to leave votes uncounted. Similar issues — and suspicion — arose in Mercer County, N.J., and Luzerne County, Pa.

...But unfortunately — and predictably — others, including candidates, political operatives and right-wing media commentators, have spread and amplified false claims of ballot fraud. Notable among them was Republican Arizona gubernatorial nominee Kari Lake, who compared the yet-to-be-called election in her state to a “groundhog day” of Mr. Trump’s 2020 loss — which she still denies was legitimate.

Meanwhile, those most likely to traffic in falsehoods are dispersing to fringe services such as Gab, Parler and Gettr, which show little concern with fighting fraudsters. Large-scale l

Meanwhile, those most likely to traffic in falsehoods are dispersing to fringe services such as Gab, Parler and Gettr, which show little concern with fighting fraudsters. Large-scale layoffs at Meta and at Twitter after Elon Musk’s takeover could threaten the election protection infrastructure these companies have built up — unless they take care to prioritize this crucial commitment.

How bizarre is it that we now live in a world where the editorial board of a major American newspaper is calling for stricter censorship?
    Layoffs at Meta and at Twitter after Elon Musk’s takeover could threaten the election protection infrastructure these companies have built up — unless they take care to prioritize this crucial commitment.
    Washington Post: Complaining About Maricopa Vote Delays Is Disinformation

25. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

The Post is basically telling you to ignore your lying eyes.

Show me in history where the people advocating censorship were the good guys.

How much did the Covid "misinformation" these same type of people were censoring ended up being true?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  26. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Garm
    We have had posters on here who advocated the same thing.

27. CTex

CTex 100+ Posts

Perhaps everyone should just go read 1984 again..

• Agree Agree x 1
  28. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts

I feel like I'm living in 1939 Germany, or 1969 Cuba.

• Funny Funny x 1
  29. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Has there been even one county let alone state that had trouble counting votes where a Republican won?

30. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Florida in 2000, but the big difference is that people acknowledged that there was a problem and fixed it.

• Like Like x 1