Forensic Audit in Maricopa County, AZ

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by AC, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

In New York, not AZ. Btw, three other experts back up their findings. We don't get to look under the hood of these machines very often but when we do we seem to always find bad stuff.

"To be absolutely clear, there is no known innocent purpose or explanation for why these algorithms exist"

• WTF? WTF? x 2
  2. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I wonder what it would take to convince those still saying the election was not stolen?

3. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

A kick to the keister? Seriously, I don't know. I don't know how anybody can look at Lake's case and say that election wasn't rigged with all the stuff like the machines breaking down in mostly republican areas or the three signature witnesses who said they saw lots of fraudulent sigs. The bad part is that we have too many judges that don't know their asses from a hole in the ground.

Common sense isn't so common.

4. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

You can expect the usual stuff to come out of this NY investigation. The counties will go "no, that didn't happen" or hire their own expert who'll bury it. The media will then claim it's all been debunked and then we'll move on like nothing happened. I'm personally getting sick of it.

Algorithms were found in Georgia and Arizona's computers as well. Nothing came of it either.

Last edited: May 28, 2023
  5. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

#2 pencils and paper ballots is all we need.

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

I wrote about the algorithms in early 2021. There was obvious evidence from private citizens looking at the systems. But there was no desire by the government to look into it. That includes Republicans too. Trump and the RNC largely ignored all the evidence. It's why I don't think the R party will take any part in saving this country. They have been active in its destructive by purposefully sitting on their hands.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

8. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

But mchammer none of the courts pursued the cases that MUST mean there wasn't any evidence and that it was a Trump scam. Courts are there to administer justice. If they don't there is no justice to be had. Right?

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

The Kari Lake situation is also a clear sign of fraud.

10. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I am still puzzled by seemingly smart people who say there was no fraud in 2016 election.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Have y'all solved this yet?

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

13. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

14. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 5
  15. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Ruby Freeman won her case against Giuliani. Just like in The Fox defamation case if the person/organization being sued isn't allowed discovery then they're pretty much screwed.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2023
  16. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Just like all the other facts/ evidence showing election weirdness I keep remembering why Ruby was counting ballots after they sent poll watchers home.
    This was State Farm Arena. They stopped counting around10 pm and cleaned everything away sending the observers home. Then for some reason they started counting again with no observers watching.
    First the story on all the news was they stopped because there was a "main water break", then it was a burst pipe then a water leak so they stopped the counting. When facts proved the SMALL water leak was reported at 6:30 AM that morning and fixed within 2 hours.
    The story change to they stopped AS planned for the night so they sent everyone home. There has been no good explanation on why ballot counting resumed with no observers present.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Sure there has. But officials deny the good explanation, calling it a conspiracy theory.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Some follow-ups to Mchammer article above.

19. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Wonder what lame excuse will be offered?
    And the MSM will all report it as true.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

What ticks me off is that they did brazen fraud in Maricopa and Harris county in 2022 and people still think it's not happening.

• Agree Agree x 1
  21. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  22. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

It's called wielding power. The Democrats are in power and don't let anything get in the way. Republicans clear the path for them and play the heel. Then attack those on the right who put up too much of a fight.

23. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

24. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Too bad nothing can be done now and Biden/Demx have nearly 1.5 years to keep destroying the country while plotting to steal 24.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • poop poop x 1
  25. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

I've been saying this here since the audit. About 10% of the ballots are not on the official Vote Secure paper Arizona uses so it's not hard to figure out what that means.

We have thousands of pristine mail in ballots that show no sign of any creases (AKA folded) from being mailed.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2023
  26. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Mr D?
    Why the poop? Do you think the country is on a good path? OR do you think Demx won't try to steal again

Garmel
    Yes you have questioned many of the elections backed with facts that now have been proven to be factual. You were certainly scoffed at on here

27. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 1
  28. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Yep. The tape shows once they got the machines to start failing in testing they left them in that condition. Nothing I'm saying is conjecture. It's right in front of our eyes. You will not find a better case of election fraud than this.

Once the machines started to fail on election day they got the failed ballots into adjudication and then the McCainite election officials could start picking winners and losers. Hobbes won about 62% of the adjudicated ballots over Lake which is close to a statistical impossibility.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2023
  29. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Sidney Powell was right, folks.

• Hot Hot x 1
  30. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

As crazy as our justice system is Smartmartic may still win their defamation case against Fox News.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2023