Fracas in Section 107

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by TheTresLeches, Sep 10, 2007.

1. LonghornLawyer

LonghornLawyer 500+ Posts

2. hitbyatrain

hitbyatrain 250+ Posts

3. Dark Helmet

Dark Helmet < 25 Posts

Mike Tyson got to the thought before I did: Mr. Miyagi at the beginning of Karate Kid II......"Mercy is for the weak. HONK!"

4. Hayden_Horn

Hayden_Horn 1,000+ Posts

ok, the fact that you beeped his ******* nose should raise this to classic status. brilliant.

5. TexHorn06

TexHorn06 25+ Posts

I'm with Hayden on the it being a classic. I couldn't stop laughing when I read that line, the mental picture of someone honking and old man's nose and just the thought of the honkee's face is pure brilliance.

6. VoodooChi|d

VoodooChi|d 500+ Posts

UT police has jurisdiction in every county where UT owns property...

7. Real_Texas

Real_Texas 25+ Posts

The fact that there was an actual coke thrown and a nose beeped/honked makes this a classic. Also the fact that it happened at a home game with first-hand/character witnesses.

8. NCAAFBALLROX

NCAAFBALLROX 1,000+ Posts

My browser (Opera) won't let me rate this 5 stars.

Allsome.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. boogerpressley

boogerpressley < 25 Posts

Beeping someone is friggin great. I cant stop giggling thinking about it. [​IMG]

10. jimmyjazz

jimmyjazz 2,500+ Posts

The next time I get in an argument with my wife, I'm going to beep her nose. Then I'm going to blame hitbyatrain, and run like hell.

11. utex02

utex02 25+ Posts

I was at the alumni center during halftime and saw some guy getting throwin into a utpd car, was this thim? or another incident?

12. shotgun427

shotgun427 250+ Posts

That is the greatest thing I have heard in a long time. I can't believe that you actually beeped his nose.

13. po elvis

po elvis 250+ Posts

"i can't believe he beeped my fuckin nose"

14. hitbyatrain

hitbyatrain 250+ Posts

15. Spankytoes

Spankytoes 100+ Posts

"Throwing Coke is for the weak. We do not train to throw Coke here. A man throw Coke, he is enemy. Enemy deserve no mercy."

[​IMG]

*Honk*

16. CajunHorn

CajunHorn 100+ Posts

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

You, sir, are my hero.

Can you imagine that old cat trying to explain that to his peeps? "That ninkumpoop beeped my nose. So I said, take this macaronni ears and threw my Coke on him!!!"

17. ghost

ghost 500+ Posts

Tremendous story. What a great way to wind down my lunch break.

18. Bookman

Bookman 1,000+ Posts

It was worth it to get arrested just for the story.

And for honking his nose: [​IMG]

19. Mike_Tyson

Mike_Tyson 500+ Posts

It's probably something more along the lines of "I was trying to get back to my seat but this drunk sumbitch was taking his sweet precious time so I started telling him to move his ***. This punk turns around and bonks me in the nose, then he laughs about it. Yeah that's right, he smashed my nose. Now instead of opening a can of whoop *** on him I throw my coke on him. And they take me to jail. Can you believe that? I get someone wet but they don't do anything to the guy who smashed another man's nose. Great country we live in now."

20. earl77

earl77 500+ Posts

"Texas fans make us proud."
    "Texas fans, make us proud."

21. TheTresLeches

TheTresLeches 250+ Posts

I wonder if hitbyatrain and surly old dude are both season ticket holders in 107. We could arrange a rematch at the Rice game.

22. Staley

Staley 100+ Posts

No way. I read that whole thing thinking it was a joke. hbt is just messing with us. Did that really happen? If so, that is the best thing I've read all week. I love Hornfans. [​IMG]

23. Luke Duke

Luke Duke 1,000+ Posts

hitbyatrain needs to change his username to hitbyacoke

24. hitbyatrain

hitbyatrain 250+ Posts

25. Luke Duke

Luke Duke 1,000+ Posts

You should wear a clown nose to the Rice game.

26. NCbevo

NCbevo 25+ Posts

You must go to the Rice game. Make a few copies of your post to hand out to your section mates as your written apology. You have to go back sometime. Walk in with your head up and enjoy the game.

27. Mike_Tyson

Mike_Tyson 500+ Posts

Wear a shirt that says, "Honk if you’re ornery!"

28. HookEm

HookEm 100+ Posts

I saw the tail end of it all. The SOM looked a lot like Nick Nolte in his infamous mug shot.....seriously.

29. hitbyatrain

hitbyatrain 250+ Posts

30. CajunHorn

CajunHorn 100+ Posts