Fran says how much his players suck for $1,200.

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by facemask, Sep 28, 2007.

1. Detective Shilala

Detective Shilala 2,500+ Posts

Jesus on monkeybars...
    How did this guy con his way into a high school coaching job, much less D1 athletics, being this devoid of decency and common sense?... Really.

I mean, Iit makes sense that he wound up at aggy without these qualities. But how did he con his way into TCU and Bama...?

And Fran must be a sociopath. That's really the only explanation for why he thought this might be ok, to the tune of $43,000... selling the personal information of student athletes on the down low... HIPPA laws or no, the guy is complete scum...

2. TexasERod

TexasERod 25+ Posts

I think Mack spoke too soon.

"I don't think it will get better," Brown said. "You'll continue to see athletic departments try to have more privacy and they'll continue to give people less access."

- Mack Brown

El Linko

3. Smoky Brisket

Smoky Brisket 100+ Posts

"Adios mofo"

4. RoughedUpSuspect

RoughedUpSuspect 100+ Posts

Is this a booster leaking the information knowing the legal ramifications? Easy way to fire a guy and sue him for the buyout...

5. PacSER

PacSER 500+ Posts

6. RyanUTAustin

RyanUTAustin 1,000+ Posts

7. FlyinHorn

FlyinHorn 100+ Posts

I really love the title of this thread and hope it makes the Classics board someday. [​IMG]

8. Hayden_Horn

Hayden_Horn 1,000+ Posts

what a ******* moron. i'm amazed. just amazed.

we all knew that franchione had questionable morals. this is the guy that wore a bama crimson tie to tomlinson's heisman ceremony, and ditched out on his players at bama.

but this. this is a whole 'nother level. talk about your thirty pieces of silver.

9. RyanUTAustin

RyanUTAustin 1,000+ Posts

10. Hayden_Horn

Hayden_Horn 1,000+ Posts

oh, and this gem is from naija's texags link:

11. Tank

Tank 100+ Posts

12. goosehorn

goosehorn 500+ Posts

Does this really mean they can fire him without paying for his $166,000 a month salary until 2012?

The only way I can get any type of Longhorn Lawyer high off of this is if he still is on their payroll. Right now, Im just kind of feeling a good buzz.

13. TheRealBizHorn

TheRealBizHorn 25+ Posts

This is perfection. The whole train wreck...from burning his Bama players and simultaneously being trumpeted as the flag bearer for Aggie honor, the mercy killing by OU, now to VIP newsletters...it's been fun to watch. Thanks for the joy you have brought to my life Fran. You will be tough to replace.

14. Macanudo

Macanudo 2,500+ Posts

15. ackhorn

ackhorn 25+ Posts

When I was a little kid, I kind of felt sorry for aggy. I didn't know any better--all I knew were aggy from the little twenty-page "More Aggie Jokes Vol. Whatever" books. So I really thought they were retarded. As I got older, I realized that aggy jokes weren't all that far from the truth.

Now I get all grown up and find out that it's not just aggy that's riding the short bus.

Fran...say it with me now..."I'm a stupid f**k. I'm an aggy. That is redundant." [​IMG]

16. Steel Shank

Steel Shank 1,000+ Posts

I wonder if Fran reveals in the newsletter if he enjoys a cold brew like $Bill?

Actually, a cold brew right now sounds pretty good.

17. TrashMaster G

TrashMaster G 250+ Posts

Well, it's been fun, Fran. See ya around.

[Dr. Peter Venkman] I'm gonna miss him! [/Dr. Peter Venkman]

18. El Torito

El Torito 1,000+ Posts

Frantistic. That is all. [​IMG]

19. schnarkle

schnarkle 500+ Posts

20. general35

general35 5,000+ Posts

This has got to be for betting purposes. Why would somebody pay $1200 for injury and personal info and sign a confidentiality ageement to keep it private? If you can't tell someone about it, what is the point of knowing it? This whole thing reeks worse than any college sports scandal in a long time.

21. Beamwalker

Beamwalker 250+ Posts

In reply to:

22. 007 373 5963

007 373 5963 100+ Posts

what a dumb son of a *****.

how did we lose to that dumb bastard and gary ******* darnell?

23. Mitch Cumsteen

Mitch Cumsteen 250+ Posts

This whole thing is so perfectly aggy.

Fran probably thought that giving up this info would ingratiate him to the big money donors. And then one of them finally has enough of Fran's crappy football and leaks this to the press to turn up the heat on Fran and get him boucned. It's just too funny.

24. Beau Vine

Beau Vine 1,000+ Posts

This doesn't pass the smell test.

No way Fran's that stupid to do this on his own. (Is he?)

Even if he did, no way Byrne didn't know about it until now.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is something that has been going on since the Slocum days.

25. Orange Salad Ranch

Orange Salad Ranch 250+ Posts

Has there every been a better fit for a school than Dennis at Texas A&M? Wow, these two are perfect for each other.

26. Anastasis

Anastasis 1,000+ Posts

27. Wesser

Wesser 1,000+ Posts

Wow... texaggy is in TOTAL meltdown. I give you a link to the thread, but just about every thread on the football board is up in arms about this. Amazing that there are still so many "red ***" ags that support Fran.... I would be surprised to see him coaching against Baylor tomorrow.

28. wildcat09

wildcat09 100+ Posts

You've gotta love the Texags meltdown. Check out how many Ags are trying to rationalize it so that he didn't really break the aggy code of honor.

29. lhb98

lhb98 250+ Posts

30. CottonEyedHorn

CottonEyedHorn 1,000+ Posts

this thread sits well with me

[​IMG]