Freaking creepy pregnancy

Discussion in 'Quackenbush's' started by DigglerontheHoof, Mar 26, 2008.

1. DigglerontheHoof

DigglerontheHoof 1,000+ Posts

So, this man has a sex change, has breast surgery, takes testosterone for 8 years and marries a woman.

Turns out she can't have kids so he stops the male hormones and proceeds to get pregnant, even as "he" still thinks of herself as male.

I'm all for letting people be but this is going to be one ****** up kid.

[​IMG] Pregnant dudette

BTW, link has pick of said individual and it's not pleasant.

2. NativeTXchic

NativeTXchic 1,000+ Posts

Absolutely disgusting!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. 7 Iron

7 Iron 500+ Posts

Whatever doctor would sign up for something like this should have his license revoked. What an absolute aberration of biology and science.

I have always rolled my eyes and shrugged off the right wing talking point that "homosexuality is a grave and serious threat to the family and it leads to more depraved things like beastiality, etc" - but whatever the hell this guy is all about, you have to be insane to approve of this kind of behavior.

I'm not saying homosexulity led to whatever it is this person is, I'm just saying the situation is ****** up and offensive to any sense of order in the universe.

4. unpaintedhuffhines

unpaintedhuffhines 1,000+ Posts

5. SubliminalHorn

SubliminalHorn 500+ Posts

Yeah you beat me to it. This has nothing to do with homosexuality.

I don't think of it as disgusting. Different...yes. But they want children. I bet they'll be better parents than a lot of people out there.

6. RoundhouseKick

RoundhouseKick 250+ Posts

Where'd the sperm come from?

7. LAktownhorn

LAktownhorn 250+ Posts

i work very closely with a tranny. she turned into a he and i saw the entire process from start to finish.

first came the haircut. then the breasts went. then the wardrobe changed. then the hormone pills followed by zits and sweat. then the voice changed. then the full on moustache. then the fake penis was attached.

she uses the men's restroom now. and i'm sorry but it just makes everyone uncomfortable.

8. Math Mudrat

Math Mudrat 250+ Posts

Everything on this thread is [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. texashorne

texashorne 250+ Posts

I can't help but think that God is shaking His head in dissapointment.

10. netslave

netslave 1,000+ Posts

11. SubliminalHorn

12. PacSER

PacSER 500+ Posts

Seriously, who gives a ****. You or I are likely to never meet this person. It has no effect on my life or yours. If God is "shaking his head", it's b/c people here are projecting.

13. homer

homer 500+ Posts

wow, lot of intolerance and bigotry on this thread.

14. El_Oso

El_Oso 500+ Posts

15. El Sapo

El Sapo Bevo's BFF

Yeah, where did the sperm come from?

16. HornsHornsHorns

HornsHornsHorns 500+ Posts

17. 7 Iron

7 Iron 500+ Posts

"wow, lot of intolerance and bigotry on this thread."

Wow, you are so open minded. Such a threat to my world. I'll never understand true happiness until nothing in this world is repulsive and abhorrent to the senses.

Look, I'm not saying guy is a piece of **** and that he has no moral value - I'm saying he, she, it is royally jacked between the ears and any person that thinks otherwise needs to take a high school level class in biology.

18. SubliminalHorn

Well, since y'all know this individual so well...you know, well enough to know his mental state...how is the couple doing? Well, I hope.

19. PacSER

PacSER 500+ Posts

20. formermav43

formermav43 250+ Posts

21. homer

homer 500+ Posts

22. Texoz

Texoz 1,000+ Posts

23. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay 500+ Posts

What a freakshow.

24. fratboy_legend

fratboy_legend 500+ Posts

I am not a doctor, nor have i taken a single biology class in my life but here is my question--how can you take a level of testosterone for 8 years that will effectively turn you into a man, chemically, and just quit and go back to being able to carry a child?

seems like it would take quite a while for your system to adjust. any MD's that can shed a bit of light?

25. general35

general35 5,000+ Posts

I don't think of it as disgusting. Different...yes. But they want children. I bet they'll be better parents than a lot of people out there.

I'm at a loss for words...i guess your argument is correct, i mean, there are examples of people putting their kids in microwaves and turning them on, so technically you are correct...so i could say a pack of lions should raise children because they will do a better job than some parents...i do like the alternative lifestyle buzzword..."different." you are correct, cutting your dick off or wanting to have one surgically attached is certainly "different." what if he/she/it wanted to eat **** sandwiches...i guess that would just mean "it" had a different palate than the rest of us, not disgusting at all.

26. SubliminalHorn

general,

I'm at a loss for words...well, because I have no idea what point you're trying to make.

Nice hyperbole, though.

27. PiGuy

PiGuy 250+ Posts

28. Mistadobalina

Mistadobalina 100+ Posts

<Homer>mmm...**** sandwiches.</Homer>

29. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Whether you agree with him or not, his point wasn't that hard to get - that because anything, no matter how repulsive, can be described as "different", saying "this guy/girl is just different" isn't by itself a convincing argument that the situation isn't disgusting.

30. SubliminalHorn

Yeah but no one was even trying to argue and convince anyone else that it wasn't disgusting.