Friends of Snoop_Dogg

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests' started by Longhorn_Fan68, May 9, 2007.

1. Longhorn_Fan68

Longhorn_Fan68 1,000+ Posts

First I want to apologize to those that knew him if this is how you're first hearing this, but I am sorry to say that our friend was killed in a car accident this evening. I can't really say more out of respect for the family, but please know they need your thoughts and prayers right now. Please feel free to pm me if you're a close friend and I can give you contact information for me or Smurfette if you'd like to know more.

I'll be having a little of this in your honor as soon as I can. Rest in peace, brother.

[​IMG]

2. The Dog

The Dog 250+ Posts

3. drewdizzle

drewdizzle 25+ Posts

4. po elvis

po elvis 250+ Posts

it took me a couple seconds to realize you were talking about the hornfans poster, not the rapper.

i got a sick feeling in my stomach when i made that realization.

very sad. i never know what to say.

5. Longhorn_Fan68

His Daughter was seriouslly injured in the accident as well. We do not yet know how bad. Please keep them in your prays/thoughts/send some positive energy their way.

--Smurfette

6. Bevoette

Bevoette 1,000+ Posts

[​IMG] OMG !!! many many prayers for his family. I am just heart broken. he's been through so very much. I am just sitting here crying. I just left him a message on his myspace not long ago.

7. Hayden_Horn

Hayden_Horn 1,000+ Posts

f**k. i barely knew him, and i know he had a few troubles on this board, but *******. this sucks.

rip, bro.

8. Longhorn Al

Longhorn Al 500+ Posts

Many of you know I'm very close to him and his family. I just spent the day with him two Fridays ago. I took him to Lockhart so we could eat at Kreuz's together. I saw his wife and kids when I dropped him off back in Round Rock. I was planning on going to his daughter's birthday party in a few months and was trying to think of what to get her.

This is killing me. I love that family.

I don't know what more to say.

[​IMG]

9. Longhorn_Fan68

Al, I feel your pain. We were close to them a few months back but we've lost touch over that span. I feel cheated of a good person and a helluva friend. I'm glad you were there to be a good friend to him in our absence.

10. PhatAtUT

PhatAtUT 100+ Posts

horrible [​IMG]

11. Lonestarman

Lonestarman 100+ Posts

Horrible. Sad. Unfair. Adjectives, words for that matter, can never describe a situation like this. Condolences and prayers to the friends and family.

12. Longhorn_Fan68

And the bad news just keeps rolling in. Snoop's young daughter did not make it either. Please, please keep this family in your thoughts and prayers. Hug your kids.

13. Lonestarman

Lonestarman 100+ Posts

OK. I am gonna go against my first post. It IS unfair. Life is so f'n short. Much shorter for some. What an absolute tragedy. Damn.

I want to end on a positive note. Prayers and condolences to the friends and family.

14. po elvis

po elvis 250+ Posts

i so didn't want to hear that. what a precious girl.

The Link

15. Bevoette

Bevoette 1,000+ Posts

I remember those pictures of his daughter.

DAMN IT ! sorry I am just sickened by this it's so damn tragic !

continued prayers and condolences.

16. ACE

ACE 100+ Posts

Prayers to the family. Unimaginable. RIP.

17. Benson32

Benson32 1,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

god bless the family. this is a horrible tragedy.

18. Longhorn Al

Longhorn Al 500+ Posts

Gosh, I forgot about those pics of her. [​IMG]

I have a couple of pics of her on my old cell phone. She loved when I came over because she could play with my camera phone. I'd get my phone back with random pics like a shoe or her stuffed animals. I still have a couple from the night we watched Wheeless beat Baylor in the CWS with a walkoff homer at their house. I need to get them off the phone somehow and onto my computer.

This hasn't sunk in yet.

19. rhg84

rhg84 250+ Posts

Prayers to his family

20. whickums

whickums 250+ Posts

Unbelievable.

This is terrible.

21. bluto

bluto 500+ Posts

didn't know the guy but got a warning a few days ago for asking about his whereabouts on a thread. damn this has come out of no where.

prayers to the family

its impossible but you try to prepare yourself for what you are about to read when you open that title 'friends of ___", just flat out sucks

the rest of the family was not in the car, correct?

22. Longhorn Al

Longhorn Al 500+ Posts

Nope. Just the two of them.

23. LovinTheAtx

LovinTheAtx 250+ Posts

[​IMG] So sad

Prayers to the family members and friends.

My prayers are with you Al and LF68 as well [​IMG]

24. Damor

Damor 25+ Posts

Absolutely heartbreaking.

Peace be with them both, as well as family and friends.
    [​IMG]

25. Rip76

Rip76 1,000+ Posts

I don't even know what to say...
    horribly tragic news...

Saying "life is not fair" is an understatement... To go through all that he went through, and now this...

RIP J.

26. Quadry

Quadry 250+ Posts

Bad news, prayers to his family and friends. Just the other day a group of us were talking about him helping out with a website. Amazing how fast someone can be right there and then gone the next second.

R.I.P. [​IMG]

27. SAChick

SAChick 500+ Posts

too sad, hug your families today we never know how long we have...

28. bozo_casanova

bozo_casanova 2,500+ Posts

Man, this is just terribly sad, sadder still about the girl. I'm stunned and don't know what to say.

Godspeed, Joe.

29. NEwherebutA&M

NEwherebutA&M 100+ Posts

30. Longhorn_Fan68