Friends of Snoop_Dogg

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests' started by Longhorn_Fan68, May 9, 2007.

1. LonghornLayla

LonghornLayla 25+ Posts

I just read this today. Even though I didn't know him personally, he really stood out as a poster here and gave so much to this forum. So tragic. RIP.

2. hullabelew

hullabelew 1,000+ Posts

For those who haven't visited joemojica.com, there are some great pictures and stories being posted there. Additionally, there is information about various benefits and other ways to help Elana and the boys.

3. PipFunatUT

PipFunatUT 500+ Posts

4. Longhorn_Fan68

Longhorn_Fan68 1,000+ Posts

Thanks to all who have shown their support. Trust me, Elana and her family greatly appreciate your well-wishes.

5. Used2btexaslover

Used2btexaslover 250+ Posts

Do you have any info about a trust?

6. tropheus

tropheus 1,000+ Posts

I'm waiting on the trust as well. let us know if it won't happen, otherwise I'll wait til then.

7. Longhorn_Fan68

Longhorn_Fan68 1,000+ Posts

it is in the works. I'll try to post info as soon as it's available.

8. MikeUT00

MikeUT00 Guest

9. Tex Pete

Tex Pete 1,000+ Posts

Wow! Just saw this thread. I have stayed off this board pretty much since I found out my dad was terminal in late spring. I have seen Al's sig for months, but didn't realize Joe Mojica was Snoop_Dogg.

I feel awful! I remember encouraging Joe on here when he was battling the cancer full-bore, and he was a bit depressed. As time passed, he seemed a lot better(or at least he didn't post about the negatives as much). God bless his family! [​IMG]

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This poll produced a non-profit company.

Put + near your answer

--Do you smoke ?

--You accept drugs or use steroids ?

--You did not pay attention to your health

--None of the above

Please vote only once!

11. 73UTEX

73UTEX < 25 Posts

I never knew Joe except on here. I followed his fight with cancer. My wife has been fighting cancer for almost 5 years, and I took so much inspiration from Joe. I give thanks to God every day for Joe's example to others. Each year at the local cancer society's walk for cancer I donate for a luminary to Joe (Snoop Dogg). Thanks, Joe. RIP

12. gobears92

gobears92 Guest

^^Your wife is not forgottten in our prayers as well.... [​IMG]