Frustrating!!!FSN- Southwest

Discussion in 'Women’s Basketball' started by cynt, Mar 6, 2008.

1. cynt

cynt 1,000+ Posts

OK - I was so frustrated last night. FSNSW had the stars game on instead of the TX vs. Tech game. OK. So I flip and then I find the TX game vs. OU on FSNSC. What!?!?!? Why not show the live game instead of the previous game. AARRGGHH!>!?!??!?!? I was so frustrated. So I listen to the live game via audio on the internet and watch the OU game at the same time.

2. Rexy

Rexy 1,000+ Posts

3. 2duckfans

2duckfans 25+ Posts

It seems like the tv / yahoo experience this year was frustrating for almost everyone at some point in the season. Perhaps in the off season, the athletic dept could assess what went right and what went wrong. Yahoo, as I have posted frequently was OK some games and AWOL for others . . .

Other teams seem to have some version of "gametracker" available, and though not perfect, allows the fan to follow the action pretty much as it happens. Also, I thought there would be more video streaming from UT . . . I think we watched one or two games early in the season that way.

Anyhow, the Hornfans blog has been the main source of information for us this year, not only about recruiting, Coach G's adjustment to the Big XII and Austin, and player injury updates but also the play and scoring in ndividual games

Thanks to all for helping out the out of towners follow the team. Hopefully the UT Athletic Department will focus a little bit on wbb -
    I know this would not be happening with football, mbb or baseball [​IMG]

4. TXtoCO

TXtoCO 1,000+ Posts

I was able to see the game on one of the alternate FSN channels...channel 667 on DirecTV. DirecTV has the best package available for watching women's basketball, and women's sports in general.

5. cynt

cynt 1,000+ Posts

DirectTV rocks - I had it a few months ago. I totally agree their sports package is great! I moved and didn't want to deal w/ the apartment and their fine print regarding satelites so I'm with Time Warner Cable.