Galveston baby killer

Discussion in 'Quackenbush's' started by TXHookem, Feb 6, 2008.

1. TXHookem

TXHookem 1,000+ Posts

As a parent of a baby boy, it kills me to see this case. So horrible... every time they talk about it on TV, it just hurts... and when they show the picture of the baby boy who was killed, I want to go hug my son. Just really really sad...

2. LdyLnghrn

LdyLnghrn 100+ Posts

Hearing this story, and ones like it, is especially difficult for me. 18 years ago, I had to bury my own son, due to complications from birth defects, when he was almost 6 months old. And there has not been a single day in the past 18 years that I wouldn't do everything in my power to have him, and be able to hear him cry, again. Birth defects, and all. So, when a POS parent such as this, stomps on his child's head because he won't stop crying, I feel more than just a slight bit of rage. I also have a friend/her husband who are trying very hard to adopt a child right now. And, I know that they would have taken this baby, no questions asked.

Forgive me, but I hope that POS rots in hell.

3. Macanudo

Macanudo 2,500+ Posts

These stories really get to me too. And they really shake my opposition to the death penalty. That a parent can do that to their own child abhors me. From the moment I found out my wife was pregnant with our daughters, I would have done anything to protect them.

4. LdyLnghrn

LdyLnghrn 100+ Posts

5. CaboWabo

CaboWabo 500+ Posts

I would love to have 2 minutes alone in a room with that guy, with a baseball bat.

6. Lat22

Lat22 1,000+ Posts

I'd love to have 2 days alone in a room with that guy, with a baseball bat.

7. CaboWabo

CaboWabo 500+ Posts

I could turn that ***** into hamburger meat in two minutes.

8. crash_davis

crash_davis 250+ Posts

death is too easy for a pos like this. i have the perfect justice.

gauge out his eyes. cut off his arms at the elbow. cut off his legs at the knees. cut off his tongue. let him have his perfect ears. make him live out the rest of his days in that state. everytime that he can't move or do anything for himself, he'll remember the baby that he killed.

he deserves absolute misery, not death.

9. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del 500+ Posts

Are we talking about the guy from Arkansas who microwaved his baby in a Galveston hotel room?

10. CaboWabo

CaboWabo 500+ Posts

11. netslave

netslave 1,000+ Posts

12. Lat22

Lat22 1,000+ Posts

And we're not talking about the other couple who dumped the dead body of their little girl into Galveston Bay.

13. stabone

stabone 500+ Posts

14. The Muzzler

The Muzzler 100+ Posts

I have twin 2.5 year old daughters and of course they drive me crazy most of the time

Any person who would do such a thing should not be treated in any way like a human being. They are a worthless piece of fecal material. They are no different than a piece of gum I scapre off my shoe, or a roach I step on. They are vermin and simply need to be eliminated.

15. OrangeBlooded

OrangeBlooded 500+ Posts

16. TXBabe97

TXBabe97 250+ Posts

The terms "parent" and "father" are way too good for this SOB. Those terms should be reserved for those who willingly and lovingly take on that responsibility.

Geez, how many people are there out there who can't have babies but desperately want them?

If one can actually stomp a baby's skull then dump him/her on some section of beach... death penalty.

I also think Riley Ann Sawyers' (Baby Grace) piece of **** mother and stepfather should get the death penalty as well.

17. madscientist

madscientist 1,000+ Posts

it scares me what i would be capable of doing to this son of a *****. i wonder how many of his bones i could break before he dies of shock.

18. CaboWabo

CaboWabo 500+ Posts

I take two minutes with him with a baseball bat, but I'd love to have a few hours and a razor blade. His achilles tendons would be first to go.