Gameday Stadium Reentry

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by JustWin, Sep 11, 2015.

1. JustWin

JustWin 250+ Posts

I received this info from Texas Exes:

Beginning this season, there will be no re-entry into Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium, with the exception of the Alumni Center. Once the game starts, the building is going to be considered part of the stadium. At the start of the second quarter until the end of the third, fans may pass from Gate 7 to the Alumni Center and back via a monitored, controlled-access chute. We will have the TVs on and the air conditioning cranked for you, so come see us at halftime!

2. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

There's a joke there somewhere....

3. JesterSurvivor

JesterSurvivor 25+ Posts

I know of something else that passes through a monitored controlled access chute, and its what Steve P. has been treating fans like.

It's also what we saw on the field last week.

• Like Like x 5
  4. CedarParkFan

CedarParkFan 1,000+ Posts

Patterson is delusional. He's anything but fan friendly. He obviously thinks the brand he's marketing has a higher demand than it does. He is the epitome of arrogance. We really need to send him packing before it's too late.

• Like Like x 2
  5. zork

zork 2,500+ Posts

Even loyal customers want to be treated like valued customers.

• Like Like x 1
  6. hornpharmd

hornpharmd 5,000+ Posts

Hopefully with better food and beverages offered in the stadium there will be less of a need to go to the Alumni Center. In the past a large number of folks would take a good long time to come back into the stadium or would never return.

My guess is they phase this option out entirely at some point if the food/beverage choices in the stadium become adequate.