Games in Houston this weekend

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by EasternHorn, Feb 25, 2008.

1. EasternHorn

EasternHorn 500+ Posts

It appears that all tickets, other than club level, are general admission. Can anyone verify?

Also, it looks like you buy tickets for the day and not for individual games. Is this correct also?

Thanks,

Hook 'em

2. Eastside

Eastside 25+ Posts

Yes, general admission. Yes, the daily ticket gets you all three games on that day. There is an all weekend pass that gets you in for every game and is a few bucks cheaper. Dress a little warmer than you might expect -- it can get chilly in MMP.

Edit -- also, looks like the club level is only open for the evening games (all of our games), but the ticket gets you into the park for the 2 day games.

3. hudsonhorn

hudsonhorn 500+ Posts

And you can pretty much sit anywhere you want. So GA is a good deal - and I agree, dress warmly - some years it's just frigid at MM Park.

4. Mr. Bohunkers

Mr. Bohunkers 25+ Posts

Keep in mind the Minute Maid Classic is almost a full month later this year than in years past, so the temperature should be fine. Expected to be in the mid 70s this weekend in H-town

5. anotherwebexpert

anotherwebexpert 100+ Posts

Any idea who will be the starting pitcher for Saturday's game versus Rice?

6. EasternHorn

EasternHorn 500+ Posts

Thanks for the information everyone.

I just moved to Houston and my office actually overlooks Minute Maid. I'm looking forward to seeing the Horns in action for the first time in a while.

Hook 'em

7. Mr. Bohunkers

Mr. Bohunkers 25+ Posts

Wayne Graham just said in a Houston Chonicle live chat that Cole St.Clair will start and go 80-85 pitches

8. LightTheTower

LightTheTower 100+ Posts