General Presidential Campaign: Trump vs Hillary

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by mchammer, Jun 20, 2016.

1. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Wow. That is the best I've ever heard. If he called me on the phone and said he was Trump, I think he could fool me.

3. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Mr D:lmao:
    Based on your repeated Trump posts here his calling You is the LAST thing that will happen.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  5. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Yea that 'imbecile "Trump really messed up.

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  6. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

I'll take another 4 years of peace and prosperity from that "imbecile".

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

I would rather see someone younger but who endorses the same general principles...the reality is that this nation has no business electing people to be President who will be turning 75 years of age or older in the middle of the term.

I believe DJT still has the mental acuity at the moment, but QuidProJoe has made MANY question the wisdom of putting an ornament into the office. And while DJT and the constant travel for rallies may help dispel the issues of stamina, the reality is that he would be 78 on Inauguration Day.

We need someone who is a straight shooter and calls it like they see it...I believe the Demx actually realize the same thing, but they are so stupid that they will endorse someone who panders to the identity groups, as evidenced by the discussions around Newsome running for the office. The absolute worst thing this nation needs is someone at the national level who wants to Californicate the rest of the nation...and as a result, the Republicans better find someone that isn't the lightning rod that DJT would be in another national election.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  8. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Younger candidate can also serve 2 terms, which this country needs.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

My preference is for DeSantis but I'll take Trump as a backup plan.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

The best thing for our country imo would be DeSantis as candidate but Trump heavily involved.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

@mb227 2024. Should cover a couple firsts there.

:hookem3:

12. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

upload_2022-10-18_13-10-57.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  13. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

You absolutely nailed it, mb227. I would like to see a ticket that does not include DJT - if he is on the ballot, it will energize the Dems to get out the vote against DJT (just like they did with Biden on the ticket, and look what that's done to the country). Personally, I think a ticket of DeSantis and Nikki Haley would be a winner. And the Dems have to defend a lot of Senate seats in 2024 - DeSantis could bring some long coattails for the down-ballot candidates to ride to victory.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

Trump is last election's news. Even if you like him, as I do, he's not the future. The R ticket needs to be two other folks. DeSantis makes a lot of sense.

• Agree Agree x 4
  15. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

If GOP has a big night in 2.5 weeks, the desire for Trump goes way down. Pelosi likely retires. Mitch is running the senate and controlling the message (with less deference to Trump). People will look ahead, not backwards.

• Like Like x 2
  16. BrntOrngStmpeDe

BrntOrngStmpeDe 1,000+ Posts

This would be awesome. Not only would we get the conservative strategy and policies but we could set Haley up to run after DeSantis and then the GOP would have the "first female POTUS". Boy that would stick in the craw of the "GOP hates women" crowd.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Facing Addiction

Facing Addiction 1,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 2
  18. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

19. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. mchammer