Germany's Refugee Crises

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Musburger1, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

no kidding

2. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

Probably without jobs so they can protest. I see a pattern.

3. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

I'm sure that fact holds true all over the Western world.

4. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

This doesn't really have anything to do with the refugee issue, but last night, I had dinner in Mainz at one of the few even somewhat tolerable Mexican restaurants in Germany, and it's right next to the Social Democratic Party headquarters for Rheinland-Pfalz. They had a weird poster on the window. (Pardon the shabbiness of the photo. It was pretty dark.)

IMG_20170207_180436386.jpg

It's not weird to have the poster, nor is the guy depicted a weird choice. It's Martin Schulz, who's going to run against Merkel for the SPD. However, the depiction is weird. It's obviously an imitation of the Obama Hope poster, but it has a ripoff of the Make America Great Again (MAGA) slogan. Strange to blend the two. Obviously it would be far too politically incorrect to say "Make Germany Great Again," so it goes with MEGA (Make Europe Great Again).

5. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

My Italian buddy sometimes eats with tortillas
    I made him look at the package, to tell me where they were made
    Sweden!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

An immigrant to Sweden, who got in carrying Syrian papers, was given two months (+ a fine) for anally raping a 13-year old girl in a school bathroom stall (the same guy was also charged with another rape of a 14-year-old under similar circumstances)
    Yet case is getting little coverage by big Swedish media (no published English versions of the story)

http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/man-domd-for-valdtakt-pa-13-arig-flicka/

here is a partial account of what is going on there, in english, via police http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3687/the-ball-has-started-rolling.html

7. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

They sell Old El Paso tortillas in Germany. They aren't any good and cost about €4 for a small package. Hope his Swedish tortillas are better. Lol

8. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

In case anyone was wondering why the male politicians in Sweden are not doing anything to protect their woman from the sudden outbreak of sexual assaults there

• Like Like x 1
  9. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Here, some Antifa retards chase down a Jew while calling him a Nazi

10. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

some more from Farage
    (who has probably been the subject of more death threats than anyone in the world over the past 2 years)

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
  11. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

It takes some very "clever" issue framing to make abortion about equal rights. What guy has the right to have sex, impregnate somebody, and then kill the fetus if he doesn't want to raise it?

12. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Bercow is full of crap. The Speaker of the House of Commons is not like the Speaker of the US House of Representatives. He is supposed to be a completely nonpartisan and non-ideological parliamentary referee and enforcer to the House's rules of decorum and debate. That's why he or she gives up his party affiliation, and that's why we've had Labour Speakers when Tories have controlled the House and vice versa. In fact, party affiliation and ideology have nothing to do with it at all. It's all about impartiality, and accordingly, Bercow is totally out of line. Furthermore, with Trump making positive overtures to Britain, it's a very stupid thing to say or do. As usual, Nigel has it right.

13. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

The bedwetter class has a new hero every 18 hours
    Remember Sally Yates? Oh. Right. Sally who?
    Warren over here today
    The next day or two, will be some else

• Like Like x 1
  14. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

15. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

16. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

There is a lot going on out in the world involving immigration that does not involve the US

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

18. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Sweden is one of the few countries that actually makes Germany look sane. They need a major political realignment. It isn't that they've taken more "migrants" than Germany has, but they handle them with even greater political correctness and idiocy.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

It's so weird since they came up with rape laws that essentially say a man can rape a woman by leering at her. Or, that a woman can change her mind the morning after and call that rape. Why would these same lawmakers who came up with these dubious ideas then let thousands of rapists in?

20. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

30 were arrested in Germany in connection with the terror attack in Turkey back in Nov

Which raises the question -- how did they all get into Germany in the first place?

• Like Like x 1
  21. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  22. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

• Like Like x 4
  23. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

I kinda feel like a German political campaign saying "Make Europe Great Again" carries its own set of baggage...

• Like Like x 6
  24. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

It's not weird if you know that the far Left in Sweden and in Europe doesn't really care about equal rights and protecting women from rape. What they're really hostile to is Western culture - capitalism, Christianity, etc. Well, Swedish women are pretty westernized, so they're only going to care about protecting from white, Christian men. If a bunch of Islamic men want to come in rape people, that's perfectly fine in their book. In fact, they're going to look for reasons to blame the women.

Frankly, the whole idea of bashing white men as a part of feminist theory is BS anyway and intellectually bankrupt. If we were going to actually start keeping score, nobody deserves the feminist rage less than the Western white men.

• Like Like x 3
  25. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

You been fired up lately. I think part of the rest of the country is lit too, and even some of the rest of the world.

26. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I'm not really fired up. I'm actually a pretty reasonable guy. Keep in mind. I am an advocate of helping Syrian refugees. Their plight deserves sympathy. However, I have my limits and don't have a lot of tolerance for moral inconsistency and dishonesty being used to drive a political agenda. You can't call yourself a feminist and claim to advocate for better rights for women and then form a political alliance with advocates for Islam - certainly not until Islam undergoes a religious reformation as Christianity and Judaism have. If you try to do it, I'm going to distrust your motives.

You can't claim to be an opponent of antisemitism or claim to be absolved of your past antisemitism on one hand but then mollycoddle the biggest Jew-haters in the world on the other hand. If you try, I'm going to distrust your motives.

Speaker Bercow, you can't refuse to host the President of the United States because you find him morally distasteful (even if it's Donald Trump) but then host the leaders of North Korea. And again, if you try, I'm going to distrust your motives.

• Like Like x 4
  27. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

MrD
    I think most of us want to help the Syrian refugees. just not open our doors and let them all in and use our taxpayer money to give them a life here.
    It was suggested long ago to have the world including the richer muslim countries near them create safe places in their own country so when the world gets Syria someone what peaceful there will be citizens to put the country back together. Since a large majority of the refugees are able bodied men it makes perfect sense to keep them there. Yes it will be expensive . hopefully there can be found a way to gegt the other muslim countries to pay for some of it.

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  28. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Yes, we have suffered long enough.

29. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

30. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I guess Trump doesn't have to worry about being mocked by Germans.