Germany's Refugee Crises

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Musburger1, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

French classroom -
    Raise your hand if French citizen - all raise hands.
    Raise your hand if you feel French - no one.

Liberté, égalité, fraternité = now Googletranslates into "not working"

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
  2. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

3. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Wikileaks and the French election

4. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

5. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

JF
    I do not know how anyone could think it will not happen here. The only questions are when where and how many will be killed.
    But sure let's let everyone in and keep borders porous

• Like Like x 1
  6. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Orlando showed the damage one determined person can do
    It is hard to wrap your brain around the priorities of the Open Borders crowd

• Like Like x 1
  7. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Compare today's Budapest (where Hungary fights Merkel's forced immigration) with today's Paris (which is an open borders city).

Budapest is peaceful and beautiful. Paris is an open human sewer. Showing this discrepancy pisses off the globalist/open borders crowd. If a person says he wants Hungary to remain Hungarian, he is called ugly names and it appears to be legal now to punch him in the face for his views.

Nonetheless, people around the world are learning (the hard way) what cities 'enriched' with a globalist's view of diversity look like versus what cities without such 'enrichment' look like. And the people dont want to be enriched in this manner any longer.

I see a parallel to communism. Communist leaders did their best to hide the differences between the way the people under them lived with the way people in the West lived. But their people eventually saw it anyway, and could then compare for themselves their standard of living with those of the West. This played a big part in the fall of communism.

Anyways, Budapest is like Paris used to be. It's like a modern version of 1920s Paris. If I was a real estate guy, I would buy real estate there.

[​IMG]
    Budapest^ ...... Paris\/[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

On the increasing incidence of child marriage in Germany

http://gatesofvienna.net/2017/02/a-child-does-not-belong-in-a-marriage/#more-42181

Transcript:
    00:00 Irina is 15 years old, when her family flees from Georgia to Germany.
    00:05 They are Yezidis. Shortly thereafter her father decides to marry her off.
    00:10 With a 24-year-old man, also a Yezidi, whom she never met before.
    00:15 “I would never have married this person,
    00:19 married at this age, let alone the person, but at that age!
    00:23 Never. If I had a choice.”
    00:25 Irina Badavi
    00:30 German authorities do not notice this child marriage, Irina says,
    00:34 since she is officially still registered at her father’s, until she is of legal age.
    00:38 Irina is not allowed to go to school; she cannot learn German.
    00:41 She is unprotected, at the mercy of her husband and his Yezidi extended family.
    00:48 “I was married to him for eight years; eight years I lived in fear.

9. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

10. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

To be fair, you're comparing a photo of a migrant camp in Paris to a downtown pedestrian zone in Budapest. Pedestrian zones are usually the nicest parts of European cities, and obviously those camps are the dumpiest parts of most cities. Not exactly a fair comparison. I've never been to Budapest, but I've been to Prague, which also resists the open borders policy. Its pedestrian zone looks great, but it had some dumpy areas, and I'm sure Budapest does as well.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

I'm always fair

12. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Lol!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

please watch the whole thing - its only 3m

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
  14. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

15. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

remember the pic of the "brave" Swedish feminist pols who trolled Trump

here they are trolling Iran

LOL Just kidding, they all wore hijabs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

More Hungary

• Like Like x 2
  17. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I wonder if Germany will grant asylum to this guy. I'm sure it's a close call. Link.

18. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

ugh

19. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

They've been feminized, especially in the cities. In the rural areas and in places like Switzerland, you'll see some actual men, especially among older men. Anatomically male humans (can't call them "men") in the cities walk around in skinny jeans, carrying "murses," wax all their body hair, and have their noses in the air. I can't imagine most of them helping a woman in distress or under attack or having the balls to stop a bad apple. It's kinda funny, because next to these guys, I seem like a big hulking mountain of raging testosterone, when by American standards, I'm just a regular guy. I know I get special treatment at our local bakery by a couple of the chicks who work there. lol

Don't forget this incident. Who stopped the crackpot who was out to murder people? Was it one of the hundreds of European dudes on the train? Hell no. It was the few Americans who happened to be on the train.

• Like Like x 4
  20. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Budapest

click once to enlarge, you will be glad you did
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  21. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

22. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

Based on what little we know about Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq isn't it possible to fear for your life and want to improve your families economic situation? They aren't mutually exclusive but rather a sign of desperation that would cause someone to risk what little they have to traverse into Europe.

• Like Like x 1
  23. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Yes, one can fear for his life and want to improve his economic situation. However, there's a reason why they use different terms for different sets of people. A refugee and an "economic migrant" aren't the same thing.

24. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Based on the many pictures we have seen of the refugees streaming into Europe the large majority are able bodied men. Too bad they didn't stay to defend their country.
    And based on the riots we have seen these able bodied men have demanded better FREE living conditions better food and the freedom to rape the European women.

• Like Like x 1
  25. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

this video attached to tweet is only ~2:20 - check it out

26. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

France is burning

[​IMG]

27. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

28. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

29. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

What concerns me is that the SPD has surged in recent polls with the selection of Martin Schulz as its candidate. If he comes to power, it's likely going to be as part of a coalition with Die Linke. It'll be the first time since 1989 that communists have held national power in Germany.

30. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

What is the communist party like in Germany?