Germany's Refugee Crises

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Musburger1, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Well, one friend of mine (and his wife) talks about his Christianity with Muslims. Anytime someone encourages Muslims to convert to something else, that person is in danger no matter where he is, but I think his time in Egypt was probably the most dangerous. He was there during the overthrow of Morsi, so there was open violence.

Despite the dangers, he views this as the primary calling on his life, and he enjoys doing it and has good things to say about the Muslims. To him, they're just lost people who need to hear the gospel, and sadly, they're not likely to hear it from the Parisians who are overwhelmingly secular and don't speak Arabic. Aaron and his wife do.

Undoubtedly.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

An interview with Frauke Petry from a hostile media source. Link. (And SH, they don't use the most flattering photo of Frauke.)

4. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

I agree. The same applies to BO's immigration policy; opening the Mexican border to one and all.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

6. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

"Nation" is the next concept that the Left will come down on hard, aided and abetted by yahoo, google, msnbc, cnn, cbs, etc.

If you're for a nation, you HATE everybody that's not of that nation. Just like if you believe in traditional marriage you hate gays, if you are against abortion, you HATE women, and if you are against illegal immigration you are a racist. And, depressingly, it works every single time.

If that seems far fetched, just ask yourself why BO keeps doing apology tours around the globe and why he hates American exceptionalism.

7. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Clean,

I'm not sure how much you follow Western European culture and politics, but "nation" and "nationalism" are considered dirty words in elite circles and a bit redneck (or whatever the Euro-equivalent of redneck is). (That is FAR less true in Eastern Europe.) Yes, it is a tactic of the Left to crap on the concept of nations and to undermine them. However, it's also a goal of big business. After all, if you're a big company like Volkswagen, national borders are more of a nuisance than anything else.

8. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

9. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

10. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

I agree. Big business is driving a lot of this change. North Carolina's new law to keep transgender people in their biologically correct bathroom is already causing them to lose tax dollars from businesses canceling plans to move to the state. The Gov. of Georgia refused to sign a similar bill because it would cost jobs. They'd rather give up their principles than tax revenue.

11. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

I think what Merkel did there, throwing down her national flag, would still be political suicide here in the U.S. At least I hope so.

Is it still OK for the Germans to root for Germany in international soccer?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

That's somewhat of a different phenomenon. The businesses that are threatening North Carolina and Georgia don't actually care about transgendered bathrooms, because it's not of any consequence to their bottom line. They're taking a stand on the issue, because they think it looks good to their customers. It's a PR-driven position. Any claim that it's anything other than that is a pure fraud.

The business opposition to nation states and borders is very real and has nothing to do with PR. What if BMW could only produce its cars in Germany and could only sell them in Germany? It would damn near kill them. They'd be a tiny fraction of the business they are.

13. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

14. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

15. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I'm going to give you all some news that hasn't been reported by any German or American source that I've seen. I got my hair cut today in Wiesbaden at the Amelia Earhart Building, which houses the US Army Corps of Engineers in Europe (and obviously a hair stylist).

As you'd expect at a military facility, the building and parking lot are surrounded by a fairly high fence, and all entrances require one to check in with security (which is a private contractor). My stylist told me that just yesterday, a "migrant" jumped the fence and entered the building. He robbed a woman inside and stole 300 Euros from her before being stopped by some men inside. He was subsequently arrested.

Is this a big deal? Maybe not, but something makes me wonder. First, why do this? Wiesbaden isn't Mogadishu (or Waco). It's a very wealthy town. The pedestrian zone is large, has very high-roller shopping, and is packed with rich (but defenseless) Germans who would be much easier to rob if he just wanted some pocket cash. Unless you have a bigger purpose, why go to the trouble of jumping a fence and risk getting shot by armed security personnel? The people inside certainly aren't poor, but they don't have Rolex watch money either. (There is a Rolex dealer in downtown Wiesbaden.)

16. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

What authority arrested him?American or German? What will happen to him now?
    It seems like there are assaults reported every day but not many actual robberies.

17. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

He was arrested by German authorities, and he'll presumably be charged with trespassing, assault, and theft. I think he'll get into real trouble and may even get deported.

My big concern is that perhaps a bigger agenda was driving his actions, which make no sense on their own. It also worries me that he got as far as he did. It's one thing to jump a fence, but this guy got into the building which isn't right near the fence, got into an elevator, and robbed sometime on the third floor. Where the hell was security? And they weren't even the ones who stopped him. US Army civilian employees (likely ex-military) stopped him. WTF??

• Like Like x 1
  18. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

That does sound disconcerting. Why wait till getting to the third floor? I'm curious as to his appearance. Was he dressed like those around him?

19. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

MrD
    If this was a test run it probably succeeded far beyond expectations . I hope the "authorities" take it seriously but from what I read people in Europe are more concerned with hurting migrants' feelings.
    We don't have any room to talk here either.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I'm not sure how he was dressed. As for why he might wait until he's on the third floor, you'd have more opportunities to cause trouble on higher floors. There isn't very much on the first floor.

21. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

Could be a test run. The 9-1-1 hijackers reportedly did a test flight to see if they could carry on their knives and stuff.

Better alert Angela so she can start working on her speech about "it isn't Islam, it's ...... (fill in the blank)".

22. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

So instead of focusing on ways to make German citizens safer police in some cities are raiding German citizens homes due to social media posts .
    http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/04/07/police-raid-social-media-posts/
    "Police in Berlin have raided ten apartments because residents may have posted “anti-migrant” views online.
    Berlin Police completed a large scale raid on internet users Wednesday. The officers ransacked ten separate apartments in the German capital in the suburbs of Spandau, Tempelhof, Marzahn, Hellersdorf and Pankow.

The force confiscated mobile phones, narcotics and weapons. Nine suspects were arrested, aged 22-58, and are accused of posting messages critical of migrants, migrant helpers and some anti-semitic slogans on social networks like Facebook, WhatsApp, and Twitter, reports Berliner Morgenpost."
    meanwhile you have iraqi migrants demanding the free home they say they were promised. These idiots lie down in the road blocking traffic.
    http://vladtepesblog.com/2016/04/07...g-traffic-demanding-that-he-be-given-a-house/

Will we learn NOTHING from this mess?

23. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

But as long as they continue to ban Swastikas even in historical context, everything is fine, no matter how the authorities actually, you know, act.

• Like Like x 1
  24. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Bravely blaming the victims

25. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Yes, it's on Trump's propaganda rag, but I think it's noteworthy that the self-loathing idiot who coined the term "Islamophobia" is admitting that he he was wrong about a lot of things. Link.

26. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I don't think he's blaming the victims. He does spew some politically correct garbage, but he's mostly blaming politicians for, "allowing self-contained ethnic ghettos to grow unchallenged, breeding anger, crime and radicalism among youth — a soup of grievances that suits Islamist recruiters." I think there's a lot of truth to that.

27. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Good Grief:rolleyes1:
    "
    A 26 year-old Syrian refugee admitted to torching a refugee center and spraying swastikas on the walls to make it look like a hate crime.

The refugee shelter was torched in February.
    https://www.rt.com/news/339226-syrian-refugee-arson-germany/#.VwveeWQUA4M.twitter
    The thug said it was in response to poor conditions at the shelter
    and'
    10 April 2016
    Police arrested a 17-year-old migrant on suspicion of starting a fire that burned down a refugee centre in the town of Winsen, Lower Saxony, on Sunday, April 10. An employee reportedly contacted the police after he saw an Afghan teen lighting a fire in the dorm.
    https://in.news.yahoo.com/teen-migrant-suspected-starting-blaze-172624497.html

28. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Again, why is an Afghan teen in Germany? This is supposed to be about the Syrian Civil War.

And I'm not surprised at all about this kind of scam. It worked in Dallas to help get the James Byrd Hate Crimes Act passed in the Texas Legislature way back in 2001. Why not try it in Germany to stir up bellyaches and cries of "Islamophobia?"

• Like Like x 2
  29. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

In four months sixty child brides came from Syria to Holland [Source: Corinne Dettmeijer, reporter human trafficking]

[​IMG]

How much of this **** is Obama letting in the US?

Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
  30. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Local news anchor does more work than CNN on immigrants