Get your cannabis from Ricky!

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by Run Pincher, Jan 20, 2023.

1. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts

2. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

NFL legend? He was interesting to listen to on LHN, but crap like this just reinforces his oddness.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Yep, kinda odd. But I’ll admit I will no doubt check this out next time visiting daughter in Phx. I bought some mustard after all so there is that ….

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

Highsman is such a perfect word for this

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I think it is very enterprising of him. I remember reading about his Highsman company on here last year.
    It is legal. And apparently big business.
    I say Good for him.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

^^^^ so are you sayin' Ricky is high on his business?;)

• Like Like x 2
  7. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

I like Ricky but I get my stuff from Sergio :smokin:

8. NRHorn

NRHorn 2,500+ Posts

I’m not a drug/alcohol guy. Been there- lead to nothing but issues.
    Still- I don’t judge RW taking advantage of the opportunities.. he’s stayed true to form on 420 his entire career. So he believes in and folks can do what they desire as long as it doesn’t infringe on me or mine. I do feel it helps some mentally. You’ll never see someone high getting involved in some kind of violent criminal activity like you do with alcohol so it’s always puzzled me that dope is illegal while we promote alcohol.

I also bought a couple of Bijan Dijon! It was like a touchdown in my mouth

By the way, I was in to CBD oil that did absolutely nothing for me as far as getting high as it’s pretty big and the CrossFit community for recovery.
    I happened on to some ‘delta eight ‘ CBD gummies that I purchased legally out of Austin, Texas, believe it, or not, and It was just like getting stoned. I had one… it reminded me of the early 80s all I wanted to do was listen Jimi Hendrix and eat spicy foods. I’m not joking it’s from Hometown Heroes. . So strong that I don’t buy it anymore.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2023
  9. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Agree.
    I have been told the delta 8 has the same effects as THC but can make some folks belligerent. Never tried it so do not know first hand. I’ll stick to my nibbling on a gummy when I’m looking for a 70’s rerun buzz for me. Literally I take 1/4 of a full gummy and that’s all I want/need to mellow out. Just so.

• Like Like x 1