Glee

Discussion in 'Cactus Cafe' started by Smurfette, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Smurfette

Smurfette 500+ Posts

Anybody else watching this? I've laughed my butt off both episodes now.

There's some really subtle things in there that I wonder if anyone but teachers would get-- like the sign over the shredder that says "You can't use this shredder until you've been trained by so-and so".

Also, I LOL'd that the pamphlets in the counselor's office... I can't stop touching myself.... I have hair down there...

I love it!

2. Horns11

Horns11 10,000+ Posts

Great show. You can see the "Nip/Tuck" influence with the over-the-top lines and characterizations. And it definitely reeks of teacher-isms.

3. led224

led224 100+ Posts

I watched it for the first time last night and laughed all the way through. Wine almost came out of my nose when the counselor told the teenager she'd appreciate not having a gag reflex when she got a little older.
    [​IMG]

4. mia1994

mia1994 1,000+ Posts

I've laughed.

5. general35

general35 5,000+ Posts

ive been recording it, its pretty funny. the musical numbers are well done as well. they are a talented group.

6. arieshorn

arieshorn 1,000+ Posts

I've been watching this show. Should I be embarrassed to say I love it? [​IMG]

7. ACuriae

ACuriae 500+ Posts

I don't think the skirt that nerd girl was wearing during the premature...er....scene...was a school-approved length.

8. BattleshipTexas

BattleshipTexas 1,000+ Posts

The school parts of the show are good. The parts with the wife are irritating.

9. NameAlreadyInUse

NameAlreadyInUse 500+ Posts

I love this show almost as much as Ugly Betty. Can't wait for the next episode!

10. PunkRockinHorn

PunkRockinHorn 100+ Posts

11. ACuriae

ACuriae 500+ Posts

12. Bonafide

Bonafide 100+ Posts

Watched it last night for the first time. It was pretty fraekin funny. I liked the choice of music.

13. arieshorn

arieshorn 1,000+ Posts

yeah the "I want to Sex you up" and "Poison" took me back a ways. Man I'm getting old. lol [​IMG]

14. Larry T. Spider

Larry T. Spider 1,000+ Posts

Yall have me convinced, Im going to start watching.

15. Smurfette

Smurfette 500+ Posts

I love it. The whole "smell your armpits. That's the smell of failure, and it's stinking up my office" had me rolling.

16. arieshorn

arieshorn 1,000+ Posts

Someone needs to fix that one girls "Gaydar". It's definitely broken. lol

17. Son of a Son

Son of a Son 1,000+ Posts

Getting pregnant in a hot tub...ALLSOME

18. trueut2003

trueut2003 250+ Posts

I often find myself yelling at homeless people... 'Hey! How's that homelessness working out for ya? Why don't you try giving not being homeless a try?'

Awesome.

19. Smurfette

Smurfette 500+ Posts

Beonce should be so proud [​IMG]

20. Bayerithe

Bayerithe 1,000+ Posts

Last night's ep left me a little lost. The whole Rachel thing threw me off.

I love the Radon flyers behind that teacher/counselor's desk...Radon...The Silent Killer. lol

great last song

21. arieshorn

arieshorn 1,000+ Posts

^^^^^^ agreed. Although the Christine Chenoweth's duet with Rachel was pretty catchy.

22. Bayerithe

Bayerithe 1,000+ Posts

It's My Life/Confessions mashup = awesome.