Good Article on Earl Thomas Family

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by 93ex, Dec 25, 2009.

1. 93ex

93ex 100+ Posts

2. watashi

watashi 250+ Posts

Great article. [​IMG]

3. ntexascardfan

ntexascardfan 500+ Posts

Good article. Seems like it'd be very hard for him to not go pro, all things considered.

4. CraigHorn

CraigHorn 500+ Posts

Yeah, terrific article. Thanks for sharing

[​IMG]

5. stangs

stangs 25+ Posts

I'm from Orange (live in Pflugerville). two sisters in Bridge City were wiped out by Rita. One sister, who ran Bank One, had just retired. It was a year-long struggle for everyone there. Katrina, did serious damage there in 2005. It was a "growing time" for all the Orange and Bridge City people. Earl is a great young man. Watched him his junior year in 2005, paired with Deon, to a great year (not unusual for my beloved West Orange-Stark, where I'm found most friday nights, travelling from Pflugerville). What a solid family he comes from Debbie has a HUGE heart. Earl is certainly going to be able to care for his mom and dad in a Big Way. Love Earl and his family. Hook 'Em Horns. I was there when Mack offered him.

6. F1Longhorn

F1Longhorn 250+ Posts

Earl is a great guy, after the hex rally he was one of the last players to leave the south mall. He signed countless autographs and tried to make sure he met everyone he could. Hope he has a great game come January, and if he's gotta go he's gotta go.