Gov. Jerry Brown - "Something's Got to Happen to This Guy"

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Clean, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

California Gov. Jerry Brown says that Trump is a saboteur in the fight against climate change and that "something's got to happen to this guy".

Given the political climate and the Left's propensity for violence, that sounds like a threat, a fatwa on Trump. I'm sure Brown will spin it that he just means impeachment and that he opposes all forms of violence, but that's not how the "antifa" will interpret it and he knows it.

In the old days, the Secret Service would be paying Mr. Brown a visit pretty quickly. He's not a dumbass comedian like Kathy Griffin. Brown is in a position of authority.

California Gov. Brown on Trump: 'Something's got to happen to this guy...he's going to undermine America'

2. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

If what Trump is doing is undermining America ( let's ask all the people who got bonuses raises tax cuts or who are now newly employed if they feel undermined) then I hope this undermining continues.
    We have seen such anger and willingness to violence by so many leftists I do hope the SS will be extra vigilant.
    This is BS about climate change.

Imagine if some GOP gov had said the same thing about Obama?

3. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

If anyone would know about undermining anything, it would be Governor Moonbeam, who has MORE than undermined the citizens of California. I would have included the non-citizens, but the undermining comes from catering to the non-citizens.