GUIDELINES FOR THIS BOARD

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by LonghornGirlie, Dec 26, 2006.

1. LonghornGirlie

LonghornGirlie 500+ Posts

No T-shirt posts
    Whether it is tshirt ideas or where do i find this tshirt or I'm making some tshirt or another....

It is just too much trouble.

We had a shops section for that sort of thing and then Collegiate Licensing got all over our *** requiring that we be responsibile for the licensing of all of those products. I don't have the time or the money to fight other people's battles.

In addition, I don't allow solicitations of any sort on HornFans. The Ticket Swap is for ticket exchange (non-broker/scalper) and for "garage sale" type sales -- not for for-profit ventures, no matter what the scale.

I even have to turn down very worthwhile charitable endeavors, otherwise the board would be full of requests for money at all times.

So, while your tshirt idea may be hysterical... it may be the most classic tshirt ever that would live on for the decades.... you can't post it here.

And no, I'm sorry, but you can't post the "I got this shirt at X" either. The tshirt sales guys are brilliant enough to figure out how to register bogus names and come on here saying how cool their shirt is and where to get it.

I've got nothing against tshirts. Make them. Sell them. Have fun. You just can't do it on HornFans. If you have something really great and it doesn't violate any trademarks, I know a buyer at the Co-op. I'll hook you up.

DVDs, BitTorrent, etc.

This is not the place to discuss pirating copyrighted material, and yes, that includes any and all Longhorn games. Whether for profit or for free, making and distributing such copies is illegal. Discussion of illegal activities is not allowed on HornFans.