Gulf Coast Showcase

Discussion in 'Women’s Basketball' started by BabHorn, Nov 19, 2018.

1. longhorn47

longhorn47 500+ Posts

I like my TOs single-digit. Sue me.:whiteflag:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. overseasbbfan1

overseasbbfan1 1,000+ Posts

I think Danni will be fine, and will make the necessary adjustments. And while her overall shooting % was less than stellar in the tourney (26%) she was better from BTA (38%). And she had a great game vs. McNeese last outing before the tourney, shooting 67% from BTA and 50% from the field. It's early days yet and I'm confident she is going to be a key contributor for us this season.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. DINO22

DINO22 1,000+ Posts

It's some player's for Texas that has stepped up.
    A.Warren and Sug.
    White and Collier if she could just slow down on the play at hand.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. longhorn47

longhorn47 500+ Posts

Any info on Lashann's injury? On crutches in post-game photo today, but have not seen any details on extent of her injury.

5. DFW_Horn

DFW_Horn 2,500+ Posts

When they talked to Craig Way during the Wash-Mizzou game, he said they wouldn’t have a full assessment until the team got back to Austin.

• Like Like x 1
  6. LutherIsMyDog

LutherIsMyDog 1,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 5
  7. DFW_Horn

DFW_Horn 2,500+ Posts

• Like Like x 4
  8. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

9. DFW_Horn

DFW_Horn 2,500+ Posts

After her performance in Florida...

• Like Like x 9
  10. geewago

geewago 100+ Posts

She looks more like a high class model than a basketball player. I guess it's ok to have both looks and skill. :coolnana:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Karen

Karen 25+ Posts

She tore her ACL. I feel so terrible for Lashann. Hearign her screams when she went down made us all think that was what happened, but we were hoping we were wrong.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. WCBBNUT

WCBBNUT 2,500+ Posts

Could not agree more. She had a play during the NcNeese State game that really caught my attention. She was running full court to defend and - with her back to the passer - anticipated the pass and nearly intercepted the pass without a look. She anticipated it by looking at the reciever’s expression. I knew right then she was basketball smart. That kind of anticipatation for where the ball will be rather than where it is... as a freshman that is truly special.

I expect great things from this one. Mark this post and tell me if I was wrong at the end of the season. She will be among our best. :bow:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  13. DFW_Horn

DFW_Horn 2,500+ Posts

• Like Like x 4