Had a dream about the game last night...

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by ferrariparty, Oct 9, 2008.

1. ferrariparty

ferrariparty 250+ Posts

Our defense played well and we won 31-17. Hopefully that happens on Sat. [​IMG]

2. ShatyUT

ShatyUT 100+ Posts

I had a dream too about a week ago about this game...it was way more lopsided than that for Texas...not something I think will happen but a Texas victory WILL!!!

[​IMG]

3. grinch

grinch 25+ Posts

Holy crap, I had a dream about this last night too-- needless to say, I was in a pretty ****** mood this morning. It was either that or that I have a ******* wedding to go to at 11am on Saturday. [​IMG]

Anyhow, my dreams are always wrong and Texas wins big! [​IMG]

4. Fievel121

Fievel121 2,500+ Posts

I had a dream that Orakpo pick up a fumble on the first play of the game and scored a touchdown.

Unfortunately, after that play, I was attacked by vampires.

5. baoklhorn

baoklhorn 1,000+ Posts

You ain't the only one that has to be at a wedding this weekend.

Mine is in the state of Maine but luckily its on Sunday.

Beat THE %$#*%$#@ outta OU

6. Xcalibur

Xcalibur 250+ Posts

I had a nightmare about the game--I drove to Dallas but left my ticket in Austin! [​IMG]

7. Sooner-Tuf

Sooner-Tuf 1,000+ Posts

Who are these people that plan weddings for the fall? Do they really think that you live and breath weddings enough to miss a game?

8. grinch

grinch 25+ Posts

This was the wife's doing-- apparently there's some unwritten chick rule that if they were your bridesmaids in your wedding, you're absolutely obligated to go to their's-- it's most retarded ******* thing i've ever heard; very divorce worthy.

However, I've already made ground rules allows 30 min for the ceremony, 20 mins of reception, and making it back before the start of the 3rd. [​IMG]

9. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

You never have to go to a wedding on TX-OU weekend.

10. TornACL

TornACL 250+ Posts

Anyone who gets married on TX-OU weekend, isn't worth keeping as a friend.

They'll probably die on you during March Madness, too. Frickin selfish jerks.

11. TWC

TWC 100+ Posts

12. GoHorns08

GoHorns08 100+ Posts

DIVORCE!!! [​IMG]

13. DVPMD

DVPMD 500+ Posts