Had a Manssage

Discussion in 'Esther's Follies' started by Hornin Hong Kong, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Hornin Hong Kong

Hornin Hong Kong 1,000+ Posts

I can't tell me how many times the hotel spa has said - sure you can come now but we only have a male therapist.

First - why do they have a male therapist ever? Nobody ever wants one.

Second - yes, why do i care?

Well this time I finally said yes thinking I was in India so the guy wuld probably be small and nonthreatening and indeed he was. Not necessarily gay but could easily have been (yes I know gay guys arent necessarily small and nonthreatening - I lived in the gayest building in NYC for 7 years)

So I realize now, for a mansage, you absolutely want a gay one or one who is ostensibly gay. I assume for gay guys you'd want one that is gay as well - or maybe not.

It is much weirder I would assume to have a big dude talking about the Longhorn game and how he'd like to bang megan fox giving you your manssage.

Ok, the verdict, not awful but nearly as relaxing.

Probably never again

2. Texanne

Texanne 5,000+ Posts

Did it move?

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

We did not ask, should you have told?

What is it that you Navy guys call your "mansages" if you don't call them by that name?

4. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

5. ptownhorn

ptownhorn 1,000+ Posts

did he ask you if you wanted a hap.... never mind :)

6. rickysrun

rickysrun 2,500+ Posts

Anyone remember Pronghorn's 3:16 massage story? HHK's story is a strong 2nd.

7. Hornin Hong Kong

i miss pronghorn

8. Frogstyle

Frogstyle 25+ Posts

9. Hornin Hong Kong

frogstyle you are a cock for abandoning me for however long it has been.

you disappear for a year and make some crappy natural gas post and i'm supposed to like take you back?

Am I?

dont tease me with a random post dude

10. bozo_casanova

bozo_casanova 2,500+ Posts

Maybe he requested you. Personally I like my massages from big, butch women. I like deep work.

When the ask me my preference at a place, I tell them I'd like the strongest woman they have.

11. washparkhorn

washparkhorn 2,500+ Posts

I like the wiry women with bony elbows, myself. The muscular women get a little too eager to please for my tastes, but each to his own.

12. orangecat

orangecat 1,000+ Posts

lady I use is of the older, wiry type. She really gets into her work. She really enjoys hearing groaning. She told me she likes hearing that, I'm thinking because of the feedback. Anyway, the last time I went, she did such a good job on my back that my back popped. She kind of hesitated, asked if it hurt, of course I said no, it's great.

The last time I went she remembered that I "like it rough", and she was so into her work that she went 15 minutes over, and didn't charge extra.

13. MaduroUTMB

MaduroUTMB 2,500+ Posts

I thought that frogstyle was dead, which was a pretty reasonable thing to assume based on his stories.

14. Frogstyle

Frogstyle 25+ Posts

15. TigerPride

TigerPride 1,000+ Posts

MANSSAGE OR MANSAUSAGE?

16. Hornin Hong Kong

see there's the point - it's both.

17. Wild Bill

Wild Bill 1,000+ Posts

Hilarious thread. [​IMG]

18. HatDaddy

HatDaddy 1,000+ Posts

I've had one. Didn't bother me so much. It was a little odd to have hands other than smallish chick hands rubbing on me.

19. So you didnt mind the man hands huh? [obligatory]"Not that there's anything wrong with that"[/obligatory] [​IMG]

20. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

21. The Eyes of Texas

The Eyes of Texas 500+ Posts