Handicap people can suck too.

Discussion in 'Esther's Follies' started by Mike_Tyson, Feb 5, 2007.

1. Luke Duke

Luke Duke 1,000+ Posts

2. accuratehorn

accuratehorn 10,000+ Posts

Dayumm-I hope I don't run across one of those baby arm people in the near future, because I am going to break out laughing and probably get a repeat of the Ramathorn baby arm beat down.

3. Ramathorn

Ramathorn 1,000+ Posts

This was in grade school guys, and trust me, if the fight had gone on longer, I would've won. Like I said, midpunch, I was even thinking "holy ****, bad idea." this wasn't a ten minute ***-whipping. It was: 1. swing and miss, 2,headlock, 3. knock, knock,knock,knock,knock, 4. hey break it up.

BTW, that picture looks nothing like me.

4. Mike_Tyson

Mike_Tyson 500+ Posts

The greatest thing about the baby arm beat down is the father's pride that his baby arm son handed out a baby arm ***-whoopin.

5. DMLonghorn

DMLonghorn 100+ Posts

6. hullabelew

hullabelew 1,000+ Posts

Phil gets the First Annual HornFans Award for File Naming.
    "ramathornbeatdownru2.jpg"

7. baboso

baboso 250+ Posts

Phil, genius. I love the .jpg title:The Link

ramathornbeatdown.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Jive_Turkey

Jive_Turkey 1,000+ Posts

9. jt09

jt09 500+ Posts

10. hullabelew

hullabelew 1,000+ Posts

Dammit JT.

11. Mike_Tyson

Mike_Tyson 500+ Posts

Bringing this from the 7th page to the top! Re-live the baby-arm greatness!

12. HornMafia

HornMafia 100+ Posts

We now need this emoticon: [​IMG] with a baby arm on one of them.

13. jt09

jt09 500+ Posts

^^^^ And every time the baby arm connects a little "knock" needs to pop up.

14. Quadry

Quadry 250+ Posts

Oh man, that is some funny stuff. [​IMG]

15. LordHornAustin

LordHornAustin 100+ Posts

I don't know why anybody would want to remind others about the baby arm story.

16. bozo_casanova

bozo_casanova 2,500+ Posts

I've actually been much warier of baby arm guys since february, thanks to this thread.

17. jt09

jt09 500+ Posts

18. WhoooTex

WhoooTex 100+ Posts

I have no recent story but there was this time back in junior high where I loaned this kid who was in a wheelchair some money ($2). Now I wheeled this kid from class 7 to class 8 and I was nice to him. Anyway, on the way to class one day I mentioned to him about paying me back and he says to me, "I'm never paying you back. That's my money!" I don't say a word. I wheel him out onto the street where the most traffic would be and I put his wheelchair on the back where the handles are on the ground. I kicked him about 20 times, and then I set him on fire. I danced around him, urinating on him and chanting "HOUSE ON FIRE, HOUSE ON FIRE, PUT IT OUT, PUT IT OUT" and naturally he's being a big baby about the whole thing and crying. All the passing cars were honking at us, I guess they'd never seen a guy beat up, set afire, and pee on a handicapped kid. Anyway I picked him over my head and threw him onto a pile of fire ants and that seemed to do the trick. He said, "You are such a jerk, here's your two bucks". I wheel him to class. We were fine after that.

19. miguelito

miguelito 250+ Posts

Hard to argue with results.

20. LordHornAustin

LordHornAustin 100+ Posts

jt09 - I was making a self-referential joke. Check my sig. I changed it to baby arm back when this thread began.

21. jt09

jt09 500+ Posts

22. ShadowNinja

ShadowNinja 100+ Posts

This thread is freaking awesome!!!

23. rhg84

rhg84 250+ Posts

Thanks for bringing this back to the top, i cant believe i missed this the first time around [​IMG]

24. si se puede

si se puede 100+ Posts

When I'm involved in usury with the handicapped, I usually like to give them the money in change. When they don't pay me back, I throw a Coke on them.

25. CaptainEd

CaptainEd 1,000+ Posts

how in the **** did i miss this on the first pass? shadowninja can vouch for my obsession with baby arms. i can almost will them into the picture on occasion.

26. Spankytoes

Spankytoes 100+ Posts

I once kicked a handicap man's *** for parking in one of OUR spots.

27. Hornfan#10

Hornfan#10 25+ Posts

Ramathorn didn't get beat up, he just ran out of time.

28. I_Live_In_OK

I_Live_In_OK 500+ Posts

29. Ramathorn

Ramathorn 1,000+ Posts

30. ptownhorn

ptownhorn 1,000+ Posts

great thread