Hanna Barbera Character???

Discussion in 'Cactus Cafe' started by lostman, Jul 11, 2011.

1. lostman

lostman 500+ Posts

Blue Bell has a new flavor ice cream, Dessert Trio. Vanilla ice cream with pieces of chocolate chip cookie, brownie, and chocolate covered chocolate cake with fudge sauce swirled in it. Made me think of the cartoon character from old HB cartoons (at least I think it was HB) Anyway - the character was a dog (again I think) and whenever he ate something really good (probably one certain food) he would spin around, going Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm, lift up in the air, then float back down going Ahhhh. (Boy does that description read weird!)

Not Quick Draw McGraw (horse), don't think it was Augie Doggie or Doggie Daddy, nor Huckleberry, don't think it was Snagglepuss either. I can't find any YouTube clip or Wiki entry to help, either. Anyone remember this character??? OK - back to my ice cream! Mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm! Ahhhh! [​IMG]

2. I_Dont_Exist

I_Dont_Exist 1,000+ Posts

According to what I found his name was snuffles and appeared on the Quick Draw McGraw show. Can't guarantee that's correct but it does ring something of a bell.

The Link

3. lostman

lostman 500+ Posts

Thanks! I do think that is it. Have to search YouTube later. But that is how the new flavor made me feel!!!

4. RomaVicta

RomaVicta 5,000+ Posts

EL KABONG! Kaabonnng!

5. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

6. lostman

lostman 500+ Posts

Thanks!!! That is it! Just had no chance to look things up for myself! Thanks tons for finding that link! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Those old cartoons make me laugh!

7. Bevo Incognito

Bevo Incognito 5,000+ Posts