Happy birthday Hilbilery

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Hookem123, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Hookem123

Hookem123 1,000+ Posts

65 years old today. The last four years haven't been kind to Hilbilery and I don't expect the next four to be any better. If her hips get even a little wider and her hair any thinner, she'll be the first presidential candidate shaped like a pear.

[​IMG]

2. cmtsip

cmtsip 500+ Posts

Dude.... You gotta stop skipping your Algebra 1 class ..... [​IMG]

3. DFWAg

DFWAg 1,000+ Posts

I often wonder if we will ever be rid of the Clintons. Most political families fade to quiet mode, build libraries, and occasionally weigh in on the speakers circuit.

The Clintons are like a machine, however, constantly inserting themselves in anything and everything.

4. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I'm no Hillary Clinton fan, but I fail to see the point of making fun of her looks. She's 65 years old, and I don't think anyone expects her to look like she's 22. Her looks and her physique aren't the problem with her.

5. Bevo Incognito

Bevo Incognito 5,000+ Posts

6. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

She looks more like 75.

7. DFWAg

DFWAg 1,000+ Posts

Grover Cleveland was very pear shaped.

[​IMG]

8. DFWAg

DFWAg 1,000+ Posts

William Howard Taft. A Pear.

[​IMG]

9. DFWAg

DFWAg 1,000+ Posts

Hell, even Newt Gingrich took on pear shaped stature.

10. Hookem123

Hookem123 1,000+ Posts

I'll give you Cleveland and Taft, but BI needs to rethink Johnson.

11. DFWAg

DFWAg 1,000+ Posts

Yeah. I always thought of him as tall and lean.

12. VYFan

VYFan 2,500+ Posts

Hillary's looks are totally irrelevant.

As a general political opponent of hers, I respect her as much as I likely could for someone whose opinions are across the spectrum from mine. And, I think that in the opinions that make up her political career, she has aged well. (If you are a Republican, do you imagine that you would have liked some other Secretary of State appointed by Barack Obama better than Hillary?)

So, fine, happy birthday.

13. Crockett

Crockett 5,000+ Posts

Thanks for showing class VYoung fan. What you say about others says a lot aout you. Politics doesn't have to be petty and mean, at least not for all of us.

14. bedhead

bedhead 100+ Posts

I'm with VYFan on this one.
    For some reason women in politics are often graded on looks, while the men, as usual, get a pass.

While I often disagree with Hillary's politics, there is no doubt she is extremely iintelligent and raised a seemingly good, smart daughter who never got in trouble, and that speaks volumes for me.

She may not be super attractive, or ever have been--but there should be no doubt she is the brains of the Clinton duo.