Happy Hour for Longhorns in the 254

Discussion in 'Esther's Follies' started by Texanne, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Texanne

Texanne 5,000+ Posts

The Bell County Texas Exes will conduct their "First Friday" happy hour from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. tomorrow (9-4-09) at BJ's Brewhouse and Restaurant on I-35 in Temple. You don't have to be a member of the Texas Exes to come, and you don't have to be a former student to join Texas Exes. Anyone who considers themselves to be a friend or fan of The University of Texas is welcome!

We don't do Thirsty Thursday like other chapters do.

If you live in Temple, Belton, Killeen or parts surrounding, please come and join us for a few delicious libations and some Longhorn football talk!

Hook 'em!

[​IMG]

2. DCLonghorn

DCLonghorn 1,000+ Posts

I didn't realize that Bell County had an Exes chapter...I thought Temple was over-run with aggies?

3. Dusty

Dusty 250+ Posts

Not so much now. Or at least they’re keeping their allegiance out of public view. Ramonce Taylor did identify a ranch infested with’em a couple of years ago.

(Note that I didn’t say “smoked’em out”.)

4. DCLonghorn

DCLonghorn 1,000+ Posts

Everytime I go home to visit my family, all I see are aggies. They're like cockroaches, It makes me not to want to go to Applebees or the tragic little mall. Academy is a cool place to hang (the store, not the city). [​IMG]