heckuva speech, Trumpy

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by huisache, Jan 6, 2021.

1. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

January 6 wasn't, either.

• Like Like x 2
  2. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

That's a little aggressive.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

And this one?

• Like Like x 2
  4. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

DC media full of commies:

5. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Go on...

• Like Like x 1
  7. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

8. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Learned a few things tonight.

1. Congress folks were advised to put on gas masks.
    2. VP secret service were passing along goodbye messages to their families.
    3. I guess trump was watching one of these 3+ hour movies.https://www.imdb.com/list/ls027418943
    4. The oath keepers recorded it all and they thought it was an insurrection at the time. They were like UT at the end of the first quarter in Dallas last year.

9. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

You sucked up propaganda too.

10. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

And the logical conclusion we should all draw from this is that we should be ok with 9 percent inflation, high crime, racial essentialism throughout government, and our high school daughters having to shower with dudes?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Them’s facts.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Jeez Louise deez.

13. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

14. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Still waiting on the commission for the attack on the WH in July 2020 where secret service agents were injured.

15. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

But that's the whole point, isn't it? Trump is gone from office. The January 6 rioters are being prosecuted, and if there was a case, Trump would be prosecuted. And none of that is within the authority of Congress. The reason for the hearings is to divert attention away from things that are damaging to Democrats and try to smear Republicans with January 6. There is no function to them beyond that. No legislation is being considered. No oversight role is being served or even attempted.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Bubba
    Can you cite your source/sources for those things you "learned"?

17. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Thanks to a corrupt AG with a chip on his SC shoulder, Trump will be indicted. The justice department has become a political weapon and this dates back to Obama using agencies to attack political foes. The democrats are all for this. The problem is winter is coming in November.

18. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

If it's against Trump it has to be true. That's the way it works in the lib mind.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Seriously? LOL. Faux News was broadcasting another edition of "But Her E-Mails" last night while the rest of the news media was watching actual news. I mean I did watch one episode of Queen's Gambit but I went back to it.

1. https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/live-blog/january-6-committee-hearings-live-updates-day-8-rcna36739. Of note in the hearing on the Secret Service radio coms was that the protesters were using an unknown aerosol-ish weapon.
    2. Pence Secret Service detail called family members to say goodbye during riot, official says
    3. Trump 'chose not to act' as mob attacked, Jan. 6 committee says
    4. They played the live feed some last night. Oath keepers were videoing and doing play by play as they entered the building. Their online partners were reporting what they were seeing on their television and how Trump would not be stepping down.
    5. You didn't ask for it but here's evidence that the Proud Boys wanted to kill Mike Pence.

The plan was to storm the capitol. "Find" the previously placed pipe bombs to force the VP to be evacuated. Have Chuck Grassley oversee the certification of the election as he said he would the day before. Grassley suggests he may preside over Senate debate on Electoral College votes - Iowa Capital Dispatch

20. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

The right should have facilitated his impeachment while he was still in office to try to flush the bad sushi that is the MAGA base out of the party. It's still festering and ruining it for all of you.

• Funny Funny x 1
  21. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

You'd be right if the guy who facilitated it and tried to have his VP taken out like he was a NY crime boss was being convicted. Or even if that POS was being shunned by one and all. Last I checked the right and the "Christians" think he's the bees knees.

22. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Not a big surprise that those who bought into Russian Collusion are buying into this J6 nonsense.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  23. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Trump-Pence divide defines near-term future of GOP: The Note

This is a challenge to the GOP that I see playing out in this forum as well. Some see the danger that Trump and the MAGA way is to the Republic and actually see him for who he is. And, some of you consider those people cucks. Some of you believe that the election was stolen and some of you see through that facade and see it for what it is - a fundraising gambit and an effort to keep the base fired up and diminish anything positive that happens. It's the grappling v. boxing of MMA. Magaman can't box and is trying to keep it on the ground.

24. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Man Bubba, you’re consistent on the MAGA hate I’ll give you that. I disliked Obama but I don’t believe I had it as bad as you. Kinda funny I don’t hold the same animosity to Biden as I did Obama but his policies are devastating me.

25. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Bubba can’t outthink a dumb machine:

• Like Like x 2
  26. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

Of course it is. They put it on all the major networks last night. It is a show trial. It is government propaganda par excellence. Seeing as how the major media corporations are in on the game, it is also a clear example of fascism. I mean it shows the Jan 6 protesters to be anti-fascists in the truest sense.

• Winner Winner x 1
  27. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

it terrifies me how the average liberal is nothing more that a propaganda absorber.

• Like Like x 1
  28. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

Who are the sources for these claims? Government officials?
    1. Is merely what the Secret Service were saying. Turns out they were false statements. So we are going to base this claim on an obvious lie?
    2. They said good-bye based on what information? Also Secret Service who lied about number 1. So was the Secret Service in on some kind of false flag? I don't think they were really afraid of unarmed protesters
    3. Well if the committee says... But it is true, Trump did not act. Again that uncovers the lie of the premise.
    4. This just shows how the Oath Keepers were not working with Trump. They were grossly mistaken. They thought Trump was going to ride in on a white horse and they wanted to witness it happening. But that was all a lie as has been proven. Maybe people like Ray Epps started the lie? Who knows.
    5. OMG! Some people thought a sinful thought? They wanted to kill Pence? That isn't good but arresting people for mere thoughts is injustice. They didn't plan to kill him or even attempt to kill him. But it paints such a scary picture for those already conditioned.

• Winner Winner x 2
  29. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

That's a ****** thing to post. I try to not be an ******* in this forum. You should try it.

30. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

If this was really the plan, then why didn't the perpetrators even attempt it once they entered the Capital? Instead they milled around the building and took pictures of themselves.

We know this report of a supposed plan is a lie. How? Because the sources are government agents not people in the group. Also, because no one even tried to carry out the "plan". It's almost like no one in the Capital knew the plan existed. That's because it didn't.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1