Heisman winners in the MNC game

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by That's Right, Dec 7, 2008.

1. That's Right

That's Right 500+ Posts

Okay. it's late/early, and i'm drunk/tired. So if I'm wrong about some facts, sue me. But this is what I am thinking.

Unless the majority of Heisman voters just said F it and sent their ballots in immediately following Colt McCoy's face raping of Mizzou, I have a feeling that Sammy Bradford will win the Hypeman Trophy. That got me to thinking about how other Heisman winners have fared. Let's see if my memory worrks right now.

2000 Chris Weinke- lost to OU, didn't score a TD
    2001 Eric Crouch- Mudholed by Miami, right?
    2003 Jason White- got BOOMed by LSU, correct?
    2004 Matt Leinart- a dog shines on the suns ******* everry now and then,. or somethin like that.
    2005 Reggie Bush- [Neson]HAHA![/Nelson] Nice fumble, guy.
    2006 Troy Smith- OVER-RATED! CLAP CLAP, CALP CALAP CLAP!!!!
    2007 Best QB evar! did not make MNC game because he lost twice as many games that year as VY lost in his entire career.

Point being: Have fun getting butt raped by Florida in Miami Sammy.

2. That's Right

That's Right 500+ Posts

Oh yeha, adn OU sucks. ballllsssss. GOOOOO GATORRSSS!!!! GOODNIGHT

3. alt875

alt875 250+ Posts

If I ever meet you, remind me to buy you a beer sir. f**k OU. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. filibuster88

filibuster88 < 25 Posts

alt, I used to have a dog that looked aalmost just like the dog in your sig. And to the OP, HELL YEAH. This will end up working OK if there is a God..... I wouldn't change a thing about 2005. Reggie running away with the Heisman just pissed VY off and made the win that much sweeter. Now Bradford will join a long list of "hypeman" winners who get crushed in the NC game and then go on to be insurance salesman. OU SUCKS.

5. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

Ricky and Earl will vote for Colt; past OU heisman winners will all vote for Sam; all past USC winners won't vote for Colt; Desmond hates Texas and is jealous of us - he won't vote for Colt.

Maybe Tebow and Sam will split the votes and Colt wins. Otherwise - I'm doubtful.

6. That's Right

That's Right 500+ Posts

7. SWHorn

SWHorn 500+ Posts

Best.Post.Ever. [​IMG]

8. Tama_Horn

Tama_Horn 250+ Posts

9. That's Right

That's Right 500+ Posts

10. UT Padrino

UT Padrino 100+ Posts

Does Tebow get to vote?

11. That's Right

That's Right 500+ Posts

Yeas he does, he said on ESPN a little earlier he's got it down to himself, Colt, and Sam, as does pretty much everyone else, and he will spend the next couple days figuring out who is 1-2-3.

12. filibuster88

filibuster88 < 25 Posts

13. Santafe

Santafe 500+ Posts

Of course Bradford will win the Heisman over Colt. Why do you think Stoops ran up the score against Tech, OSU, and particularly Missouri? That 61-21 final score against Missouri was more than enough to convince enough voters to vote Bradford over McCoy.

14. bornalonghorn84

bornalonghorn84 100+ Posts

I'm conflicted: Colt McCoy should win this. I believe this will happen. He's hands down the must valuable player on his team (all other candidates compared as such). However, I said it before, the media would love a dueling QB shoot out in the MNC. I dunno which to belive?

15. AustinBat

AustinBat 2,500+ Posts

16. TexasGolf

TexasGolf 2,500+ Posts

I think Colt has a very good shot at winning it. Should be very close. No shame in Bradford winning it. He had a great year....and IMO is the first QB taken (top 5 pick) in the draft.

[​IMG]

17. El_Oso

El_Oso 500+ Posts

18. filibuster88

filibuster88 < 25 Posts

19. Pericles

Pericles 1,000+ Posts

May Colt win the Heisman

May Sammy have a horrible day on January 8th.