Help aggy win another poll!

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by Beau Vine, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Beau Vine

Beau Vine 1,000+ Posts

2. LonghornMM

LonghornMM 100+ Posts

Definitely had to vote aggy on that one, lol.

3. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Sorry, but I had to vote for classless Schiano and the low-life Rutgers fans dispicable behavior toward Navy & it's fans. That incident pissed me off then and now [​IMG] On the other hand what do you expect from NJ.

4. Bevoette

Bevoette 1,000+ Posts

aggy winning

5. TheGallopinGoose

TheGallopinGoose 2,500+ Posts

6. Bevo5

Bevo5 1,000+ Posts

Wow...big 12 south was well represented there.

7. nycLonghorn

nycLonghorn Guest

8. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

In reply to:

"Please don't make assumptions from an armchair."

I didn't. I lived in Trenton NJ and worked for a company based there for 1.5 years. I also lived in Texas but worked 14 years for two different companies that were based in NJ - I have spent a lot of time in NJ and in NYC which I like a lot.

My statement was broad in nature and I realize not everyone from NJ is like those fans at the Rutgers game.

9. TheTresLeches

TheTresLeches 250+ Posts

It's a battle between A&M and Schiano right now.

A&M 24.1%
    Schiano 29.36%

10. general35

general35 5,000+ Posts

Texas A&M and Dennis Franchione: There was a lot that went down in College Station so we decided to group it together. As a season with much promise began to unravel after a 34-17 loss at Miami, word was leaked to the San Antonio Express News that Franchione had been selling a secret email newsletter called VIP Connections to elite boosters for $1,200 a pop. As if he needed the extra coin. He was making $2 million a year to coach the Aggies.

When it became clear he would be fired, Franchione decided to go for two with 4:32 remaining at Nebraska and his team clinging to a 36-14 lead. At the Alamo Bowl, an Aggie yell leader said, "Joe Paterno's on his death bed! And someone needs to find him a casket!" Then a Texas A&M fan, obviously not wanting to wait his turn at the concession stand, was caught on camera digging in his nose and consuming a tasty snack.

11. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Gundy should not even be on the list, especially when the person follows it up with the idiotic:

12. Dirty Martin

Dirty Martin 500+ Posts

It's hard to ignore the entire body of work put together by aggy in 2007. Charlie Weis comes in a distant second in my book.

13. El Sapo

El Sapo Bevo's BFF

I voted aggy.

Aggy is still #2. Normally this is entirely too high of a ranking for them in anything but this is clearly an accomplishment where they are the deserving #1.

14. tchookem

tchookem 25+ Posts

I'm surprised Saban's war comments didn't make the list.

15. tpatt34

tpatt34 25+ Posts

Voted. One of the very very few times I am ever pulling for aggy. This kind of stuff is definitely something they excel at so I am hoping they can pull it off. [​IMG]

16. rage-a-holic

rage-a-holic 250+ Posts

The only time I have ever wanted aggy to win a non-sporting event and they lose. Typical aggy.

17. ScoPro

ScoPro 1,000+ Posts

They ran out of time after somebody watered their keyboards.