Help! SNL Skit - Brackets

Discussion in 'Cactus Cafe' started by lostman, Apr 3, 2011.

1. lostman

lostman 500+ Posts

Is it an old brain failing??? I am looking for a link for an old SNL sketch about March Madness brackets. Female secretary based all her picks on things like the team colors, the mascots, etc and chose a winning bracket. Seeing the article today about the librarian that has UConn and Butler in the final game made me think of it, but I can only find the more recent sketch. Can't even remember who was in it. [​IMG]

2. BUHokie

BUHokie < 25 Posts

I believe you are thinking of the Peyton Manning skit. It is one of my favorite. You will be lucky if you find a video of it, as NBC has pulled it on their website and others (I think because they reference ESPN). Here is a transcript of it.

SNL Transcript

3. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

That's what I found too only not the transcript. Amy Poehler was the secretary.

4. lostman

lostman 500+ Posts

Thanks! That is the one I was thinking of! It was a good one - esp poking fun at Peyton himself. I thought maybe the secretary might have been Reese Witherspoon or Alicia Silverstone, playing their clueless blonds. Amy Poehler was good at it as well.

Thanks! Thought I was losing it, as YouTube searches kept coming up empty.