"Here I come to save the day........

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by huisache, Jun 17, 2016.

1. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

.......you know that Donald Trump is on the way!!!!

This brilliant strategic thinker wants Japan to be a nuclear power. That will make everybody in the neighborhood rest a little easier, wont it? I bet the Chinese will be a lot more likely to do what we want then. Of course this kind of lunacy strengthens the voice of the PLA in terms of where China spends its money. I like to see the Japanese as a trading nation-----trading Toyotas. And as long as the Chinese can fill WalMart with junk we are all better off.

And where did Donald get the idea from? The Japanese don't want nuclear weapons.

We need a National Surrealist Party for Trump and Bernie to campaign in so we can at least have some respite as the nation circles the drain.

2. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

If you are upset now, wait until he is president.

3. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

That was Donald Trump's brilliant threat to "make them pay more for their defense". If you don't pay, we'll pull our troops and nuclear arsenal, regardless of our mutual benefit that our military presence gives us influence.

4. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

Fortunately, Donald Trump suffers from "foot in mouth" disease so that is unlikely to occur.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Crockett

Crockett 5,000+ Posts

Trump's relies on his crack research team -- who just like us -- are waiting to see what facts, research and strategic insight he's going to pull out from between his butt cheeks.