HGH - anyone here have firsthand experience

Discussion in 'Quackenbush's' started by 7 Iron, Jan 29, 2008.

1. SubliminalHorn

SubliminalHorn 500+ Posts

Honestly GOO, you don't need HGH. Not for 17 lbs. that you want to gain.

When hitting plateaus, it's time to either adjust the weights you are using and/or reevaluate your diet.

2. axle hongsnort

axle hongsnort 250+ Posts

" it's one thing for a pro cyclist or pro football player...but the obsession of getting uber ripped to impress other dudes at the gym is sorta gay (not that there is anything wrong with that)...especially given the health aspects."

Is that what you think working out is all about? When I go to the gym it sure isn't because I want to impress other guys. I could give a f**k about that. Looking good makes you feel a lot more confident about yourself. How many ladies do you know that actively go out looking to get with fat slobs?

Ummm, no. I go to the gym. And I work out. I do triathlons. We're talking about taking steroids which are 100% not required to feel good, look good or impress chicks.

and seriously, women are not attracted to meatheads. it's one thing to have definition and looked pumped, but taking roids is another level.

3. Luke Duke

Luke Duke 1,000+ Posts

4. BLESSMEHORNS

BLESSMEHORNS 250+ Posts

HGH is not a steroid

5. irishtexan

irishtexan 100+ Posts

6. jt09

jt09 500+ Posts

GOO - I've seen you a couple of times IRL. You're just young and don't have a ton of meat on you. That will change w/ time, I promise. If you've gained 15lbs in the last couple of months, you are going to plateau for a while. Another 15 lbs isn't going on you right away unless you are SERIOUSLY lifting. Or doing steroids/hgh. Take it from someone who was 6', 170-175 until I was about 28. Now I'm fighting to stay under 200.

To those of you coming down on the meatheads. You aren't understanding the underlying issue. It has nothing to do w/ other people whatsoever - it has everything to do w/ self image.

And there are a TON of chicks out there who LOVE meatheads. TONS. They might not be the chicks you know and date, and they certainly aren't the ones I date, but there are PLENTY of chicks, and very hot ones too, that love meatheads.

7. ERhine

ERhine 250+ Posts

I agree with jt09.

8. bozo_casanova

bozo_casanova 2,500+ Posts

I thirds jt09s post.

Also,

9. shotgun427

shotgun427 250+ Posts

10. GuadaHorn

GuadaHorn 100+ Posts

11. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden 500+ Posts

12. Vibro_King

Vibro_King 100+ Posts

13. notreally

notreally 1,000+ Posts

i think you would find most chics prefer a guy with muscles to a guy without. that is not to say you can't get as much *** as the next guy, but if we took a version of you with no muscles and out of shape versus a version of you in shape with muscles you would get more women most likely. and they would likely be hotter. that is just the way it is.

i think what you meant to say is that most women don't like bodybuilders. that is true. there are a whole lot that do not like you to be THAT big. but most guys doing steroids are not that big. and you use the word "meathead". but what you really mean is "douchebag".

not everyone that works out a lot, and takes it seriously is a douchebag.

14. axle hongsnort

axle hongsnort 250+ Posts

holy crap that clip is funny and nicely sums up the roid meatheads in question.

15. Eastwood22

Eastwood22 250+ Posts

16. TxStHorn

TxStHorn 1,000+ Posts

17. notreally

notreally 1,000+ Posts

18. Eastwood22

Eastwood22 250+ Posts

19. Texas_Rocks

Texas_Rocks 500+ Posts

20. Vibro_King

Vibro_King 100+ Posts

I hope noone here oils up.

21. JonathanMardukas

JonathanMardukas 100+ Posts

I wonder if Ryan Reynolds took some for Blade 3 or if Norton did a cycle for American History X.

22. Vibro_King

Vibro_King 100+ Posts

If you wonder about someone the answer is most likely yes. I think the Brad Pitt talk came after he did some type of Gladiator movie.

23. UTinBigD

UTinBigD 250+ Posts

couple a things, found site that list a lot of actors/famous people who may have done roids. linko

two, I think HGH may become more common for older men. I don't really see the harm in taking HGH to raise your level at age 40+ to what your level was at 21. That would probably be a very low does.

Who knows what the longterm effects are, though.