Hillary is not out of the woods yet

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Joe Fan, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Plenty of cheap tickets are available for the 2018 Bill & Hillary "Hack It Up" Tour

"The Clintons faced 83% empty seats in the Canadian hockey arena as it seems fewer and fewer North Americans want to hear their whining scapegoatery."
    [​IMG]

She still got the coughs too

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Here is the personal, hand-written note GHW Bush left for Bill Clinton -- In the first sentence, he speaks of the great “respect” he had for the Oval Office. It's sad to think about in light of what we all know Bill was doing in there, while his wife and child were upstairs in the same house.

Dear Bill,

When I walked into this office just now I felt the same sense of wonder and respect that I felt four years ago. I know you will feel that, too.

I wish you great happiness here. I never felt the loneliness some Presidents have described.

There will be very tough times, made even more difficult by criticism you may not think is fair. I'm not a very good one to give advice; but just don't let the critics discourage you or push you off course.

You will be our President when you read this note. I wish you well. I wish your family well.

Your success now is our country's success. I am rooting hard for you.

Good luck—
    George

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Hillary has finally lost Maureen Dowd....

There used to be a handful of posters here who would defend the Clintons on everything, to the end, even the criminal enterprise known as the Clinton Foundation. But today, we now have none other than the NYT giving you permission finally come clean on these rats, cleanse yourself and admit you were wrong about them.

Also, that quote at bottom is from Charlie Peters, the extremely liberal, long-time former editor of the Washington Monthly

I know many of you take your directional cues from the Times, so what do you say now Hornfanies?

[​IMG]

Opinion | Curtains for the Clintons

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  4. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

As a show of goodwill, I think Trump should buy all the empty seat tickets to the rest of Clintons' tour.

Then give them to his own supporters for free to fill the arena with red MAGA hats

• Like Like x 3
  5. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I thought of buying a few 6 buck tix for Sugarland
    And booing
    But then just like silly aggies and sooner who buy Horn stuff to turn Horns down I still would gave been putting money in their coffers.
    Love the empty arenas.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

There are 2 things you should never do 1) give money to the Clintons or 2) cheer for the Sooners, not matter what are the circumstances.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. LongestHorn

LongestHorn 2,500+ Posts

This may explain why she is out of the woods, so to speak. Damn facts.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Did you get your tickets yet?
    Pro tip: If you wait until the day of the event, the price comes way down

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

This may be in reference to the investigation into the Clinton Foundation. No doubt Flynn knows where lots of bodies are buried

10. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Why would he?

11. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

It's clear there is another investigation going on. But we dont know that much about it since they dont leak like the Muller people do.
    But it might be yet another investigation
    The redactions make it impossible to say with any certainty

12. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Tickets now available on Groupon

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

51SZTTQ3Q9L._SY445_.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. LongestHorn

LongestHorn 2,500+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  17. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

The Clinton $hakedown tour was already suffering as people of means don't want to give them $$$ since the Clinton's cannot do anything for them anymore.

My hope is the whole corrupt & rotten Clinton cabal is grinding toward a massive & glorious train wreck with the House Oversight Committee & the DOJ....

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  18. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

I think it is more likely that Texas finishes in the top 5 this year than the Clintons face any justice.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. WorsterMan

Certainly possible. The Clinton's always seem to beat the rap no matter how serious or scandalous, plus the Dems taking the House with Gerald Nadler heading the Oversight Committee, assures the Clinton's their crimes will continued to be ignored and or covered up....

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  20. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

There used to be a poster in here who argued with me quite a bit about the Clinton Foundation. I alleged it was a money laundering scheme and pay-for-play conspiracy designed to allow the Clinton to retain their lavish lifestyle of private jets, 5-star hotels, large security details and travel. He countered by listing the good work he thought the CF was doing all over the globe and that it made verifiable donations to many causes he supported.

I am still here, but havent seen much of that other poster in awhile.

21. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

Coming from the poster who hid another poster because they didn't want to justify and support their own posts. Still here...:p

In defense of the poster that cited the positive things the Clinton foundation did, both could be true. Waiting for more info but both corruption and very positive effects could be be based in reality.

One of the "whistleblower" entities being reported was not an insider but rather a political organization. Forgive me if I wait for more investigation before convicting just like I await the conclusion of the Mueller investigation.

22. WorsterMan

Well, for optics I suspect the C.F. did contribute some funds to worthy causes around the globe but the ratio of what was collected yearly and what was given away was greatly lopsided in favor of collection. Plus the "expenses" of the foundation were supporting a very lavish lifestyle for Hill & Billary.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
  23. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

No doubt they gave some of the money away
    But the main charity recipient was the Clinton Family
    I even posted some of its Return documents somewhere in here back in time

• Like Like x 1
  24. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

“Judge Royce Lamberth assailed Clinton’s use of a private email server while secretary of state as ‘one of the gravest modern offenses to government transparency.’

It was also a grave affront to natsec --- the PDBs were in there

Hillary Clinton’s use of private email server among ‘gravest’ offenses to transparency, judge says

Some more from Lamberth's memo, if interested --

… his [President Barack Obama’s] State and Justice Departments fell far short. So far short that the court questions, even now, whether they are acting in good faith. Did Hillary Clinton use her private email as Secretary of State to thwart this lofty goal [Obama announced standard for transparency]? Was the State Department’s attempt to settle this FOIA case in 2014 an effort to avoid searching – and disclosing the existence of – Clinton’s missing emails? And has State ever adequately searched for records in this case?

At best, State’s attempt to pass-off its deficient search as legally adequate during settlement negotiations was negligence born out of incompetence. At worst, career employees in the State and Justice Departments colluded to scuttle public scrutiny of Clinton, skirt FOIA, and hoodwink this Court.

The current Justice Department made things worse. When the government last appeared before the Court, counsel claimed, ‘it is not true to say we misled either Judicial Watch or the Court.’ When accused of ‘doublespeak,’ counsel denied vehemently, feigned offense, and averred complete candor. When asked why State masked the inadequacy of its initial search, counsel claimed that the officials who initially responded to Judicial Watch’s request didn’t realize Clinton’s emails were missing, and that it took them two months to ‘figure [] out what was going on’… Counsel’s responses strain credulity. [citations omitted]

Did State know Clinton deemed the Benghazi attack terrorism hours after it happened, contradicting the Obama Administration’s subsequent claim of a protest-gone-awry?

Did the Department merely fear what might be found? Or was State’s bungling just the unfortunate result of bureaucratic redtape and a failure to communicate? To preserve the Department’s integrity, and to reassure the American people their government remains committed to transparency and the rule of law, this suspicion cannot be allowed to fester."

• Winner Winner x 2
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
  25. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 2
    • Hot Hot x 1
  26. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

27. LongestHorn

LongestHorn 2,500+ Posts

After all the years of chanting, I'm ready to see her locked up.

• Funny Funny x 2
  28. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

I've moved on from that concept. I think a beheading in the public square is more fitting.

• Funny Funny x 4
  29. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

Well if there is any Americans that deserves beheaded at the town square it’s the Clintons.

• Funny Funny x 1
  30. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Clean-up would be easy...after all, it is not as though any brain matter would be spilled.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1