Hillary is not out of the woods yet

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Joe Fan, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

The worst thing about Hillwilly becoming sick to her stomach these days is that no secret service guys are around to whisk her away for a change of pantsuit.

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. WillUSAF

WillUSAF 500+ Posts

Knowing that it would "make her sick" would make it worth for me to vote for Trump.....

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

So Kevin Spacey = Hillary?

[​IMG]

4. lkainer

lkainer 500+ Posts

Keyser Söze ?!

• Like Like x 3
  5. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

I heard Obama caught Hillary in a sting operation taking ~$10 million in a bribe from an Eastern European country. She will live a long peaceful life though.

6. 4th_floor

4th_floor Dude, where's my laptop?

And Obama made her give $9million to him.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

I never thought Hillary would ever call out Bill publicly
    But there it is for all to see

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Funny, below that tweet:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. humahuma

humahuma 1,000+ Posts

Has anyone seen the Patrick Byrne interview about the Hillary sting?

10. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

:)

"In 2019, he released a statement stating that "Men in Black" federal officials asked him to engage in a relationship with Russian agent Maria Butina, an individual who tried to infiltrate conservative political groups."

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. humahuma

humahuma 1,000+ Posts

Yeah he mentioned the Russian, he sounds like that other CEO who is a little off.

12. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

huma, I linked to his written article about this a couple of weeks ago. Did you listen to his interview with Kibbe?

13. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

He had a prior relationship with Maria. I think at one point he wanted to marry her.

14. Facing Addiction

Facing Addiction 1,000+ Posts

15. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

It's like election fraud. Most people know what's going on but if you tell the truth about it you're called a conspiracy theorist.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Garm
    We certainly see that even on here.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Last edited: Feb 23, 2023
  18. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Anyone that might name names associated with Epstein remains in grave danger.

Hmmm, this hit, uuhh suicide reminds me of another figure that got a little too close to the Clinton's and spilling the beans. Remember Vince Foster? He was White House Counsel when Bill was POTUS. Rumor was he and Hillary were "very close." Well, the day before he was scheduled to testify before some committee hearing, I think re Travelgate, he was found dead of a gunshot wound to the head in Fort Marcy Park. Trouble was the gun was found in his left hand and he was right handed. Other suspicious circumstance's around it.

There have been numerous attempts to de-bunk allegations of a cover up /anti conspiracy theories re: the Foster scandal (and many other scandals) over the years. I have read about 20 books on the Clinton's between 1993 - 2000. One thing I've learned over the years, never, NEVER give the Clinton's the benefit of any doubt....

The Clinton Crime Syndicate is still alive and well.... Hillary is the Mob Boss, Bill takes care of putting the hits out for hire.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2023
  19. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

upload_2023-2-23_15-38-26.png

• Like Like x 1
  20. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

21. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Gun found 30 ft away? Jeez. At this point was it even the weapon used? What a hoax.

• Agree Agree x 1
  22. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1