Holton Hill He Gone

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by easy, Dec 4, 2017.

1. easy

easy 2,500+ Posts

2. easy

easy 2,500+ Posts

We all knew that was coming though

3. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

I heard some credible opinions that due to missing 1/3rd of the season, he was seriously considering coming back (since unlike Connor Williams who looked NFL-caliber from day 1, he wasn't a great DB until this season so 2 months of games isn't a lot for pro teams to judge him by).

4. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

Stat, but you can bet there was an agent whispering to someone close to him that he would be considered as the first DB chosen. He will be closer to the 7th round than the first.

• Like Like x 2
  5. LongChuckles

LongChuckles 25+ Posts

Appreciate his work on the field. However, given the extent of his suspension, I think we're better off without him coming back.

• Like Like x 1
  6. caryhorn

caryhorn 5,000+ Posts

I wish the young man only the very best. And I will bet you a beer at Shultz's that Hill is drafted closer to the first round than the 7th. I'm guessing the third, possibly the 4th. Fourth round would be smack in the middle, a draw. :beertoast:

• Like Like x 1
  7. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

ok

8. easy

easy 2,500+ Posts

I’m thinking 3rd round for him. Had a good freshman year struggle in year 2 but bounced back year 3. Has a good amount of film unlike Elliott

• Like Like x 1
  9. X Misn Tx

X Misn Tx 2,500+ Posts

I'm excited to watch him develop as a pro. he's got the stuff.

10. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Bitter sweet but I wish him well in the NFL. :hookem:

11. Omniscient.one

Omniscient.one 500+ Posts

I see him as the second best of these guys behind Connor. He plays the ball well and lays the wood. If he hadn't been suspended and played the same as he had he'd be selected no later than the 2nd round.

12. easy

easy 2,500+ Posts

I don’t believe it

13. PecosBill

PecosBill 1,000+ Posts

Does the NFL test for pot?

14. rick mueller

rick mueller Burnt Orange Bleeder

Can't see the tweet. Anyone know what it said? Did it get deleted?

15. easy

easy 2,500+ Posts

Possibly, but it said something to the effects that he was told hill failed 9 drug test this year alone before Herman kicked him off the team

16. rick mueller

rick mueller Burnt Orange Bleeder

Thanks for the info. I truly hope that it did not take 9 failures to get him kicked off the team.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Detective Shilala

Detective Shilala 2,500+ Posts

Wow, that is dedication.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Hoop

Hoop 500+ Posts

That made me laugh. Like getting a 0 on a test - you really have to try to do something like that.

• Like Like x 2