Holy Cow...Durant

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by Aragorn, Apr 16, 2008.

1. naked_bongo

naked_bongo 500+ Posts

2. hornpharmd

hornpharmd 5,000+ Posts

answered my own question:

Seattle will take one of top picks in draft....man add in an inside player like Beasley and Seattle is starting to shape up with some players.

3. VYFan

VYFan 2,500+ Posts

I know it's kind of a side issue, but I love Durant's free throw shooting. Just a little bonus.

4. Red Five

Red Five 500+ Posts

It's hard to imagine how much of a homer you have to be to say that Durant isn't the rookie of the year.

5. forshizzzle

forshizzzle 25+ Posts

6. vy2005

vy2005 250+ Posts

Regardless of whether Durant is better than Tmac right now, I can promise you he will win a playoff series before his career is over, which can't be said for Tracy.

7. p_town_horn

p_town_horn 1,000+ Posts

I we are seriously discussing whether T-Mac or KD are better than the other isn't the discussion of ROOKIE of the year already decided? KD will win in the biggest landslide since Lebron.

8. madscientist

madscientist 1,000+ Posts

9. blh111

blh111 < 25 Posts

If Seattle gets Beasley, this team will be young and nasty. Teams like them and Portland may play each other in the Finals one day. But you have to keep the players. Atlanta is another young team with much talent. But Durant and Beasley together for a while, oh my.

10. DJDJAJGJ

DJDJAJGJ 250+ Posts

11. Aragorn

Aragorn 250+ Posts

12. Mooky

Mooky 25+ Posts

13. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Kind of like Garnett a few years ago. He hasn't really gotten better since 2003, he's just gotten better teammates.

14. houstonearlers

houstonearlers 100+ Posts

15. MGS

MGS 500+ Posts