Hornfans sighted eating CROW...

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by caryhorn, Dec 15, 2021.

1. TheHornSupremacy

TheHornSupremacy < 25 Posts

I indicated the interview was for a possible staff addition, so not likely referring to me.

2. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

I'm obviously going to be unpopular for this. Binder boy signed two #3 ranked classes and one #8 coming off of Charlie's shitshow without the NIL support.

I'm happy we got some players and specifically OL and DL, but recruiting only matters if it translates to vicktrees. Let's keep the crow warming in the oven for now.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Vicktrees and champeenships.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. NJlonghorn

NJlonghorn 2,500+ Posts

You think Patterson only needs a coed on the sideline?

5. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

As is usually the case, we need to focus on what we're doing. If we get the guys we want and need, we'll do fine.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

Getting the recruits is step one. Step two is coaching and developing them properly - and we'll have to be a bit patient to see the results. I know - patience is rare among Texas fans (me included).

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

I feel like Week 2 in the schedule is going to be an exercise in constantly repeating "We have to be patient... It's a process... we're on the right track..." over and over again.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Or maybe step two is keeping them out of the portal? These days it is hard to tell if that comes before coaching and development or not.

• Like Like x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1