1. BUYING OR SELLING TICKETS ON THIS FORUM

If you are buying or selling tickets via the Swap Meet forum, read this post first.

This forum is for listing tickets to UT athletic events only — sales of other items or events is prohibited.

All logged-in members may post new threads in this forum as well as reply to, edit, and delete their own threads.

Hotel in Columbia, MO

Discussion in 'Swap Meet' started by Aspen1, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Aspen1

Aspen1 100+ Posts

Previous arrangement fell through and need a hotel room for October 23rd & 24th in Columbia. Please send PM.

2. Lat22

Lat22 1,000+ Posts

Your timing couldn't have been worse. The deadline to cancel my room at the Holiday Inn Executive Center (team hotel, easily the best place in Columbia) was last Wednesday. I'd bombard them with calls to see if you can get in last second. 573-445-8531 ext. 793. Good luck.

3. Aspen1

Aspen1 100+ Posts

Thanks for the tip but I called and they are all booked. Still looking!

4. Aspen1

Aspen1 100+ Posts

Still looking.

5. orange turdfrog

orange turdfrog 25+ Posts

Book your rooms in Jefferson City which is 25 miles away..

6. Aspen1

Aspen1 100+ Posts

May end up doing that but my son attends Mizzou and I would much rather find a hotel in Columbia.

7. 48HORNS

48HORNS < 25 Posts

I've got an extra room at the La Quinta Inn at Interstate 70 and Hutchens Dr. Let me know if you are still interested.

8. Aspen1

Aspen1 100+ Posts

48Horns,

I do want the room. Please check your private messages.

9. 48HORNS

48HORNS < 25 Posts

Sorry for my ignorance, but as you can see, this is now only my second post, so I don't know about checking for private messages. I would like to be of help to you, but havn't figured how to do that. You will either need to tell me how to do that or leave an email address or a phone number in order to contact you.

10. Aspen1

Aspen1 100+ Posts

48Horns,

Please call me at 512-695-4296.