How come all of our sports of late not coached by Tom and Shaka are doing great vs mediocre results?

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by mchammer, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Godz40acres

Godz40acres Happy Feller

Guys, these are real/not real sec shirts. HIC baited me above to do my thing, so I found these 3 bonafides online and made changes so as to dis aggy – changing colors from maroon to b-orange, making their logo itsybitsy while adding ours. Also, I purposefully didn't add the State of okee or their logo because... okee!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

Thank God because those shirts suck :smile1:

Just did a deeper look at yeah no Oklahoma :coolnana:

3. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

I'm a trouble maker, but I am uphauled that the others were so easily pwn3d by this obvious attempt at aggy shaming. It does not sit well.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

How about the soccer team? The stadium seats 20k but average attendance last year (2020)was under 600 per game. Sometimes it looked like they could put all the attendees on the sidelines.

And what was the dustup about that offended some people? Never heard an explanation for that. The only game I watched was against a small school opponent and the opponent looked like their women were new to the game. We won. Rah, Rah.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2021
  5. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Granted they appear to be an exception to the thread title at first blush, but they wore black BLM shirts and kneeled at their opening game. The season basically went downhill from there.

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  6. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Before the BLM stuff wife and I attended a few games. I was irritated at the requirements they put on us to sit in lower level, even though I understood why, because I prefer watching from higher up. Feel like I can see a lot more up higher but whatever, not going with the BLM crap anyway,

7. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

Still have never met someone who didn't think Black lives mattered.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1