How do you ask a woman out on a date?

Discussion in 'Esther's Follies' started by Punt on 1st Down, Jul 15, 2007.

1. KaiserSoze

KaiserSoze 250+ Posts

2. Steel Shank

Steel Shank 1,000+ Posts

This reminds me, did I ever tell the story about presenting a case bebefore SCOTUS the morning after spending some very serious quality time with a pair of Redskins' cheerleaders? Good times.

3. Praise of Folly

Praise of Folly 100+ Posts

4. bozo_casanova

bozo_casanova 2,500+ Posts

5. Praise of Folly

Praise of Folly 100+ Posts

To try to get this thread closer to the original topic:

My gorgeous 28 year old female neighbor came home from the grocery store today, knocked on my door, and gave me some chocolate. Later, I took her about 3 cups of pecans (shelled) from the 8 pecan trees in my yard and I gave her a recipe for a pecan pie that we shared at Thanksgiving. She said she might make a pie or just use them in salads or in cereal with yogurt. That's cool. Whatever she wants to do.

She is just being neighborly of course. She lives in the garage apartment about 30 yards from me in the next lot. Aah, we have been living next to each other for 3 years or so.

She has a boyfriend who is my age, but you never know when a woman will change her mind.

All I got out of it tonight was a couple of hugs and lots of nice smiles and good conversation.

I've met her boyfriend. They seem to have a little tension, but, who knows?

And no, I didn't ask her to pet my cats or ride my bikes. She already knows them. [​IMG]

6. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden 500+ Posts

You'll be in like flint with some roses.